Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if the mating roles were reversed

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Guys finding 10% of girls attractive and girls finding 90% of guys attractive. Would laws be passed to help females get a partner?

CopingGymcel said:
Guys finding 10% of girls attractive and girls finding 90% of guys attractive. Would laws be passed to help females get a partner?

Yeah there would be definitely affirmative actions established to prevent hypergamy and looksmatching laws.

Rules wouldn't be passed for women to find a partner. In this scenario, wouldn't females be the dominant gender? Then just like females right now, men will get pity and masculinism would be created, the foil of feminism. Femcels would be the rejects of society, not us. We would be the sluts.

Kointo said:
Rules wouldn't be passed for women to find a partner. In this scenario, wouldn't females be the dominant gender? Then just like females right now, men will get pity and masculinism would be created, the foil of feminism. Femcels would be the rejects of society, not us. We would be the sluts.

No i think Femcels would be somehow perceived as a highly positive and progressive group trying to create a better and "juster" society.

modus_coperandi said:
No i think Femcels would be somehow perceived as a highly positive and progressive group trying to create a better and "juster" society.

If the roles were reversed right now, then yes. I'm talking about a world in which matriarchies are the norm and men are the picky ones. Masculism would rise and would hate the privileged white females with a passion, like modern day feminism. Everything would be the same, just gender swapped. But I agree, if the roles were reversed somehow right now then that could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back