Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if that guy got REDPILLED advice

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"
as the title
I'm 22 and still single
Height is completely disabled only 163
Personality is very introvert

and then this redpiller gets him advice

"LAUGH AT THIS REDPILLER"

22 years old this year, presumably you should be preparing to join the army or still in graduate school around the time of graduation , So as men, we can only choose to embark on the road of self-improvement, overcome difficulties without complaining, be humble or arrogant, pass difficult and difficult passes, and create our own heroic journey.

I can offer you a few suggestions based on your situation:

1. Don't care about your height, you should go to the gym instead. You should have heard "you can't control the length of your life, then you can control the depth." For the same reason, if you can't control the length of the human body, you can control the width and depth. Bar!

Fitness can make you more masculine, and there are many, many other benefits. If you are interested, you can read my other articles.

As for how far you should stop practicing, I can provide you with an indicator.

When the girl around you looks at you from "Hey dwarf, I want my mother to fall in love with you, fake match!" to "Oh fuck! Why is this dwarf so fucking strong", you have succeeded, so don't do it for your own sake Feeling inferior because of your height, imagine that strong self!

2. You must improve your interpersonal communication skills. Here we start from two aspects: mentality and actual combat:

Heart method: You can search for related videos or articles by reading books related to interpersonal communication, or follow some media such as IG or YT. I believe you can and will definitely find the knowledge you need to learn.

Practical combat: Practice chatting up, regardless of gender, age, or occupation, as long as you have the opportunity to connect with people (hey! I mean this kind of connection is not that kind of connection), then do it. Small enough to start gossiping with the aunt who calls you handsome every time in the breakfast shop; more advanced, you can chat with the bus driver or the clerk of the beverage shop who is very idle; as big as go to chat with the flower or even the school flower, but recently sexual harassment The law has added provisions. I don't recommend jumping the ranks to fight monsters at the beginning, otherwise I will wake up and find myself in the police station, and I can't protect you (laughs).

Last edited:
THANKGOD FOR THEBLACKPILL
I saved myself from more years of studycleling and wagecelling to no effort

The value curve of a man starts from 0 points at the age of 15 and climbs all the way up, and it will not reach the peak of life until the age of 40. Therefore, as men, we can only choose to embark on the road of self-improvement and not complain. Overcome thorns without being humble or arrogant, pass through difficult passes, and create your own heroic journey.

:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:

Imagine thinking personalitard Matters kek , Dude is 163 2cm shorter Then my Mother . No amount of confidence will Stop you being the Clown to laugh About.

Imagine thinking personalitard Matters kek , Dude is 163 2cm shorter Then my Mother . No amount of confidence will Stop you being the Clown to laugh About.
THANKGOD FOR THEBLACKPILL
I saved myself from many more years of studycleling and wagecelling to no effort
rather do notihng and be homeless then working 10+ hours to no avail