Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine if real world was like the movie Highlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
You cut Chad's head and you gain his power. And all of this while Queen is playing in the background

I have no idea why but I cant stop thinking of Flash Gordon now

*Beheads Chad with a Claymore*
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conan pepe

The world is like Dark Souls.

Incels are hollows but if they can looksmax (min-max their stats and make a good build with their deprieved class) they can regain their humanity.

When you have sex with a foid you absorb her soul and become stronger. The more foids you have sex with the bigger your soul becomes. You get more soul from higher rated foids.
*Beheads Chad with a Claymore*
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 37898

REEEEEEEEE that's Conan.

When you have sex with a foid you absorb her soul and become stronger. The more foids you have sex with the bigger your soul becomes. You get more soul from higher rated foids.
This is suprisingly true.

I literally have a cavalry sabre from my officer great-grandfather under the bed at home- I can start the ascension rampage in seconds.

The world is like Dark Souls.

Incels are hollows but if they can looksmax (min-max their stats and make a good build with their deprieved class) they can regain their humanity.

REEEEEEEEE that's Conan.
I don't have a highlander pepe in my collection and was too lazy to look.
I know Conan is a turbochad, but it works.

And how am I gonna do that? Since chad overpowers me? sneak attack him?

Status
Not open for further replies.