Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if one of us tried to help her

Foids r so weak when it comes to bench press. I’ve seen some power lifter foids with decent squats / deadlifts but their bench is like 40kg

We'd be in prison for rape. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: personally tho I'd enjoy seeing it fall in on her and crush her face.:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

wtf is she bench pressing like 10 pounds? :lul:

Too weak for gym myself

I was chadfishing on Badoo the other day and saw a buff ass Foid on there :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: body of a literal male athlete, huge buff arms and a feminine face. Stupid bitch looked incredibly silly.

I was chadfishing on Badoo the other day and saw a buff ass Foid on there :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: body of a literal male athlete, huge buff armsarms with a feminine face. Stupid bitch looked incredibly silly.
^ I wish I hadn't deleted the screenshots a few days ago so I could show u guys. Let me see if I can recover them

I'd be like
maxresdefault.jpg

But I don't go to gym

JBB pill strikes again..this time with a vengeance