Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine if in an alternate timeline, my oneitis had liked personality instead of looks

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
Imagine if in an alternate timeline, my oneitis had liked personality instead of looks. She would have recognized that I'm friendly, gentle, romantic, willing to help everyone, take care of animals and people in distress, and against bullying, racism, violence. She would have fell in love with me, I wouldn't be mentally crippled by lonely teen years, we both would happily be wageslaving and planning our marriage right now while my mother would be proud of me.

Instead she was AWALT, she fucked and still fucks Chad while I ended up on an online site waiting for alerts from a dude named @TheSecondComing and dreaming about 2d which will never be real.

im an anime girl

Most of us would be fucking jb’s consistently and bullies and normfags would make their own incel website

Tenor 211

I have bad misogynist personality ded srs

In an alternate universe (not timeline) foids only date incels because of their nice personalities. They don't go after Chads because they have bad personalities and are dark-triad / thugs. In that universe incels slay, and Chads have to cope by posting on an obscure online forum called Chads.co

Over for alternatetimelinecels

In an alternate universe (not timeline) foids only date incels because of their nice personalities. They don't go after Chads because they have bad personalities and are dark-triad / thugs. In that universe incels slay, and Chads have to cope by posting on an obscure online forum called Chads.co
The best timeline.

I unironically also have a bad personality