Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if hitler actually won

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Daily reminder that you could've been born as an extremely attractive ubermench if hitler completed his goal successfully
AiEJH

Next time we will do better
3123hiad31

Fuck off. We know better. Destruction is self sufficient. We don't need " after" we need hell for everyone now.

How the hell the jew did this ?? ... hitler kill them by the millions ..if you want to blame somebody then blame the russians or the americans and such ...the jews did nothing all of you just hate them cuz they were rich and succesful stop blameing those poor people .

I couldve served in the freies arabien legion ffs

[URL
Daily reminder that you could've been born as an extremely attractive ubermench if hitler completed his goal successfully
lol

How the hell the jew did this ?? ... hitler kill them by the millions ..if you want to blame somebody then blame the russians or the americans and such ...the jews did nothing all of you just hate them cuz they were rich and succesful stop blameing those poor people .
Holohaux

I would most likely not exist. :feelsautistic:

Giphy

Fuck off. We know better. Destruction is self sufficient. We don't need " after" we need hell for everyone now.
Yeas we need more people like you to run this world, we have to crush the skulls of the normies

We will multiply people like you and me Damo, and we will prevail

Isn't most of this forum ethnic? Wtf is this retarded coping

View attachment 182788
It would only affect German speaking countries and Scandinavia.

My grandfather died in the Holohoax. He fell off the guard tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back