Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Imagine if God of war 3 was released in 2019 with this part

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

He drags and uses Poseidon's mistress, a defenseless whore with her tits out, to open a gate. The problem is that the woman dies horribly in the process, as you can see at 8:40 in the video. Now imagine if the soycucks on leddit knew about this shit, if they played the third one, they probably don't even remember this anymore. I can only imagine the cries of horror and rape accusations if this game was released in the current year.

Epic game tbh, best moment was destroying Hercules

might play ngl

And nothing of value was lost

Kratos racemogs me so fucking hard.

He drags and uses Poseidon's mistress, a defenseless whore with her tits out, to open a gate. The problem is that the woman dies horribly in the process, as you can see at 8:40 in the video. Now imagine if the soycucks on leddit knew about this shit, if they played the third one, they probably don't even remember this anymore. I can only imagine the cries of horror and rape accusations if this game was released in the current year.

made the exact same thread about this particular sequence a few weeks ago jfl
she got rekt tbh

God of war for the ps4 is the most soyfied game ever made

I would masturbate to God of War cut scenes with tits in them when I was young tbh.

God of war for the ps4 is the most soyfied game ever made
I have the game but haven't played it yet, what's wrong with it?

The nostalgia is strong in this one

How the fuck did GoW go from being a game about an angry uber-chad who fucks bitches and massacres his enemies into a game about a guy with a soy beard who experiences the joys of fatherdom?

no wonder why god of war 4 was a disapointing faggot piece of shit
How the fuck did GoW go from being a game about an angry uber-chad who fucks bitches and massacres his enemies into a game about a guy with a soy beard who experiences the joys of fatherdom?
ikr :cryfeels:

This is a re-post.

0be.jpg

Pro gamer tip - download soldier of fortune 2 on any torrent site then install this mod - Fortune Babes - which turns all enemies into foids. Enjoy shooting foids in the face for hours.

As a baldcel, Kratos is one of my biggest role models. ARRRGH!