Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if feminists had to let an incel fuck them bareback as punishment for every act of sluttiness

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Acts of sluttiness include but are not limited to
1. Posting bikini picture on social media
2. Supporting abortion
3. Taking birth control
4. Dressing immodestly
5. Shaving pubic hair (grass doesn't grow on a busy street)
6. Going to parties
7. Snapchatting men they aren't related to
8. Joining a sorwhority
9. Touching themselves (it's normal for men, but only degenerate females do it, since they don't have the testosterone we do)
Etc...

even with these laws they would be chad only

I will fuck many brutally

even with these laws they would be chad only
I was thinking feminists and sluts would be thrown into cages (like dogs at the animal shelter) and incels could come and have their pick of the sluts/feminists and the sluts/feminists wouldn't be allowed to say no

Straight up torture them! Mutilate their genitals, drive red hot iron forks through their breasts, give them electric shocks! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I was thinking feminists and sluts would be thrown into cages (like dogs at the animal shelter) and incels could come and have their pick of the sluts/feminists and the sluts/feminists wouldn't be allowed to say no
ah yes. keep them in prison until they serve their "sentence" :feelsaww: :feelskek:

Damn that would be poetic justice. You want to be a slut? Fine. Then you have to let incels fuck you too.

Straight up torture them! Mutilate their genitals, drive red hot iron forks through their breasts, give them electric shocks! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
That would be awesome if that happened to sluts (in Minecraft)

They wouldn't care. They'd just imagine someone else.

Mutilate their genitals
They did it to us. Take an eye for an eye! Turn your heart into stone!

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

They did it to us. Take an eye for an eye! Turn your heart into stone!

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back