Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine if ER was still alive

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
If he was in that level in 2014, i wonder what if he was still there to see the normalization of thot-behavior on tiktok, instagram,...
We all suffer from our incel situation but some are very lucky, they have low intelligence so they can keep cope with video games, tv shows and animes way beyond 18yo.
But for normal intelligence people like me and ER, can NOT enjoy childish entertainment after 18/20yo, our brain just refuse to enjoy this, so all we are left with is our lack of social life and its a living hell, you truly wanna end yourself every single day of the year, there is no where to hide, no anime to bingewatch, no games to immerse yourself in for hours.

I cant stop but thinking about normal people like us, what are we supposed to do? ER tried gambling and i tried fishing but we both ended up wasting money for nothing.

I made the same thread months ago.

And some other guy made it years ago

Yes, he did.

Time Will Not Give Me Time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186214843Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
Ah yes, here you go, naive adolescent schoolchildren. Rejoice, as I will link you to superior musical capabilities:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI

Don't need no goddam link. But trust me they did, check my join date fool. I was there brother, I was there
Are you also one of those people that don't like science or empiricism?

By "us" i mean like 2 or 3% of the forum, i fully know that the majority of incels are brain damaged and enjoy video game and anime past 18yo

Someone need to give this weird ass dude a time out ^

I blocked him, can’t tolERate these nonsensical replies from him. I refuse to believe that account is run by a human, it has to be a bot

Sad thing is, if he didn't kill himself, hot stacys would likely be writing him letters and giving him conjugal visits in prison.

I respect the man. He had a plan, and he went through with it 100% down to shooting himself. Incredible will power. Even when the door failed him, he still improvised

if he was alive today then he will be called the biggest fakecel in this generation
his looks are normie tier

Sad thing is, if he didn't kill himself, hot stacys would likely be writing him letters and giving him conjugal visits in prison.
This is completely true

If ER was still alive, he probably would have ascended by now.