Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine if Elliot Roger tried to approach a foid

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
He would literally instantly be reported and imprisoned within a week. Copers saying he’s chad but don’t realise the truth.

foids don’t like a guy like Elliot Rodger’s because they know that we want a long term relationship and marriage. Not just a quick fuck of casual sex. Foids sense this and then avoid us like the plague.

They are disgusted by the idea of a committed relationship and being loyal to 1 man. Consequences of feminist shit degeneracy initiated by Jews.

Most foids have body counts higher than 4 by the time they’re 20. They then settle for a betabuxx cuck after stacking 100 bodies.

IMG 1665
IMG 1668

No, he was a normie they would just ignore his existence. He was suppose to social circle and ntmax.

No, he was a normie they would just ignore his existence. He was suppose to social circle and ntmax.
He wasn’t a normie. Normies enjoy being cucked and worship foids. Doesn’t sound like ER

If he would have approached a woman idk she would probably die

He wasn’t a normie. Normies enjoy being cucked and worship foids. Doesn’t sound like ER
I'm taking about his looks. I know personality wise he was blackpilled.

He was too nice foids like thugs, bad boys and dark trait chads

He would literally instantly be reported and imprisoned within a week. Copers saying he’s chad but don’t realise the truth.

foids don’t like a guy like Elliot Rodger’s because they know that we want a long term relationship and marriage. Not just a quick fuck of casual sex. Foids sense this and then avoid us like the plague.

They are disgusted by the idea of a committed relationship and being loyal to 1 man. Consequences of feminist shit degeneracy initiated by Jews.

Most foids have body counts higher than 4 by the time they’re 20. They then settle for a betabuxx cuck after stacking 100 bodies.

View attachment 1042103View attachment 1042105
foids see him as a little boy. They don't see him as a grown man. They wouldn't take him seriously and would make fun of him as if he were a little boy trying to impress girls. He wouldn't go to prison

foids see him as a little boy. They don't see him as a grown man. They wouldn't take him seriously and would make fun of him as if he were a little boy trying to impress girls. He wouldn't go to prison

You'd be surprised. They are that disgusted by us that they would go to that extent. She also claimed that that boy hindered her Oxford applications just to receive some pity. That’s the average foid

He did.
One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour.

Copers saying he’s chad but don’t realise the truth.
He was a 4/10, 5'6'' half Asian guy with autism in a highly competitive area filled with white rich Chads. Also he wasn't rich.

read about him. During his tour, no one opened the door to the party for him, which was his goal.
Oh shit I’m still reading the manifesto not gotten to that part yet

Where do you read up on that then about the tour and stuff
It's been a while but I read it here on the forum and even if you google it you can easily find how his tour went

Dude's autism would get in the way and he'd sperg out. He lost before he ever started. He did the right thing by taking himself out of the lottery game.. which is what most of us should do sooner than later. This world is only getting worse for guys like us, might as well extinct yourself before it's too late and the gays / jews kill us all.

I'll take the slant. It was specifically chosen.