Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine if Cho were alive right now

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
If Cho were alive right now and didn't fight back against the normiecucks who rejected him and killed him from the inside, he would literally be a 38 year old virgin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I simply don't understand the point of living past 30-35 when you're an incel. Everything is lost. ER is the way.
Plus, born in 1984. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

there is no difference between being a truecel at 18 and a truecel at 35

Imagine if he met ER :feelshehe:

Your SMV only declines as a male, female SMV only goes up with age as there are more men left and fewer toilets so they can demand more. "The wall" for toilets is a cope, the Wallpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: for men is an unspoken reality.

He’d easily ascend thanks to the JBK pill. All he would need is a Korean style fringe :feelshaha:

He’d easily ascend thanks to the JBK pill. All he would need is a Korean style fringe :feelshaha:
He was just a few years too early. But if you listen to the guy he was definitely non NT, don't know if JBK would save him

There's no JBK pill. Kpop models dye their hair blond and get blue coloured eye contacts.:feelskek::feelskek:

Your SMV only declines as a male, female SMV only goes up with age as there are more men left and fewer toilets so they can demand more. "The wall" for toilets is a cope, the Wallpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: for men is an unspoken reality.
An 80 year old toilet has more effective smv than all of us combined.:blackpill::blackpill:

Cho was of the truest trucels there ever was. ER's rampage was pathetic. He killed more men including three ricecels than anything. Cho killed like what 30? Decent count.

There is.

in addition to the physical decay of the body (Balding, muscle loss, joint pains, back aches, wrinkles etc.) the chronic loneliness also causes irreparable psychological damage, so the suffering not only goes up, it accelerates.

At 18 I went out and drank with my buddies.
Now at 37, I can't even talk to people anymore.

Last dialogue I had was 3 weeks ago and I exchanged five or six lines with a fellow gamer. I wanted to be his friend but couldn't stand to continue the conversation, I had to go back to my LDAR lifestyle as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Cho was of the truest trucels there ever was. ER's rampage was pathetic. He killed more men including three ricecels than anything. Cho killed like what 30? Decent count.
Cho's shooting is still the third largest shooting in the United States, and was the largest untill 2016 (9 years).:feelsokman:

There is.

in addition to the physical decay of the body (Balding, muscle loss, joint pains, back aches, wrinkles etc.) the chronic loneliness also causes irreparable psychological damage, so the suffering not only goes up, it accelerates.

At 18 I went out and drank with my buddies.
Now at 37, I can't even talk to people anymore.

Last dialogue I had was 3 weeks ago and I exchanged five or six lines with a fellow gamer. I wanted to be his friend but couldn't stand to continue the conversation, I had to go back to my LDAR lifestyle as fast as possible.
at least you can still :bluepill: yourself at age 18
you can't :bluepill: tyourself atage 35

at least you can still :bluepill: yourself at age 18
you can't :bluepill: tyourself atage 35
That also.
Once a young man full of :bluepill: hopes and dreams, I have become bitter and jaded at life :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

I'm only 27 and I'm already feeling the physical and psychological deterioration of oldceldom. I look worse and I'm filled with existential dread for the future. I'd give anything to be 18 and hopeful. :feelscry:

I'm only 27 and I'm already feeling the physical and psychological deterioration of oldceldom. I look worse and I'm filled with existential dread for the future. I'd give anything to be 18 and hopeful. :feelscry:
Do you gymmaxx? Depression has given me such little energy that I stopped taking care of myself physically.
The deterioration is quicker for us :fuk:

Do you gymmaxx? Depression has given me such little energy that I stopped taking care of myself physically.
The deterioration is quicker for us :fuk:
Brutal. Yeah, it helps my mood a bit. But then I feel like shit again on my rest days. I mostly just LDAR on those days.

I came to a better understanding.

C4332A3E 3691 4B71 8D43 2EA74FD8F5D0

Next level white pill, so accept and deal with it best way you can…

“ While the (((elite few))) are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth, the masses could not cope. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy. “

Last edited:
He would be great at first person shooter games and would get a foid that way

If Cho were alive right now and didn't fight back against the normiecucks who rejected him and killed him from the inside, he would literally be a 38 year old virgin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I simply don't understand the point of living past 30-35 when you're an incel. Everything is lost. ER is the way.
Plus, born in 1984. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Giga based hope more based trucels go out like him all hail St Cho :feelsLSD:

I came to a better understanding.

View attachment 639557

Next level white pill, so accept and deal with it best way you can…

“ While the (((elite few))) are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth, the masses could not cope. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy. “

:feelsLSD:

Truly a man ahead of his time.

I must find a way to hide a high powered rifle in a container ship and smuggle it here from america or sumn

or diy gun just like shinzo abe assasination but how