Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if a disease would wipe out 90% of the male population.

F

Fakeceller

Greycel
What would be the reaction of the foids if that were to happen? The tables would be turned and suddenly, it would be the foids vying for positive male attention.

depends, if even one chad/chadlite/normie survives, so will hypergamy

Last edited:
They'd be happy, but imagine how much more sex chad will get. He'd be the significant minority of the 10% on earth.

Nothing will happen.

80/20 rule or whatever the fuck it is now will still apply even if the population was 1%.

They either have to date us or get in the infinite line and wait for thier turn.

What would be the reaction of the foids if that were to happen? The tables would be turned and suddenly, it would be the foids vying for positive male attention.
i would be able to do whatever i want, as would no cucks to stop me, i would probaly get a harem of foids desperated for some betabuxx

It would be terrible. It would be much better if the whole world was wiped out tbh.

If one chad survives that chad would be Genghis Khan

Probably 1 chad will survive I bet or at least the best looking survive would become the new chad standard.

It would be terrible. It would be much better if the whole world was wiped out tbh.
I like how you think.

I think women would basically enslave men. For some reason I don't see women being able to cope with men being the more valuable humans.

My point is that a major driver of inceldom is the messed up male-female ratio (in the prime mating years) that exists right now. The foids don’t know about or pretend not to know because it gives them an advantage in the sexual marketplace.

Sure, the surviving Chads will benefit even more but now the average foid will suddenly go well below her looksmatch in order to nab a man.

Even a 55:45 prime female to prime male ratio would also turn the tables tremendously in our favour.

Depends who died. If the top 90% of men died... women would turn to lesbianism and Dog's for sexual release.

Nothing would change in foids mating preferences. They would just gather around 1 violent giga chad who will kill normie males and cook them (any and all production of anything would collapse in 10 minutes worldwide so would be mass starvation, etc, etc

They would still go for the few remaining chads.

Assuming the majority of chads get wiped out, I don't think the remaining would be able to keep up with the influx of fresh pussy knocking at their doors. It would definitely make the situation for us better (the ones who survived, anyway)

They would only use us as sexual release though. They're not capable of having serious relationships or love unless it's with the top males, so it'll be more of the same, just with extra pussy to bang. Not to mention how fucked up the world would get with only below-average males being left.

If that was the case then only chads would survive so nothing would change
ded srs
giphy.gif

Lol, sex distribution would be the last of people's problems if that happened. Society would collapse catastrophically, men run all the power plants/grid, water and sewage systems, maintain computer systems/the internet..., the welfare system would collapse, as would most of the tax collecting. Then, let me remind you that 90% of the electorate would be female, they'd immediately pass laws so that the remaining chads would get their sperm milked by force.
Now, after that, the reality is that any man who was running any mission critical stuff would see a massive increase in both his income and SMV, however, with those numbers not even the ugliest guys would be incel, well, at least for 2 or 3 generations.

they would fuck dogs and keep reusing the same chads, NOTHING WILL FUCKING HAPPEN

they would throw a party if all curries were wiped out.

Wouldn't be that amzing because in vitro fertilization is a thing. Our rights would probably be stripped and we would be reduced to second-rate citizens as we are not Chad. On the other hand life would be at least very safe.

In some very contrived scenario where only ugly males are left behind and all sperm in banks dies as well and in vitro fertilization would not be available for some reason, then I could see things looking up for us.

Chads harem would get much bigger, that's all, any of us would continue being alone as usual.

This world is nothing without men.