Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having to spend time with your GFs parents and relatives

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the benefits of being an incel is not having to spend time with normies most of the time. Imagine having a GF and her parents or other relatives invites you for dinner etc. An ex-incel with years or inceldom, most likely suffering from social anxiety all of a sudden has to spend time with normies. Just the thought makes me have anxiety even if i never had a GF. You will have to waste your time meeting normies atleast once or twice a month because foids are extroverted social creatures in the end and they love to meet and invite people for dinner or get invited. It would be more comfortable if you had a SEA GF because then you would only have to meet her parents/relatives once a year or so.

One of the benefits of being an incel is not having to spend time with normies most of the time. Imagine having a GF and her parents or other relatives invites you for dinner etc. An ex-incel with years or inceldom, most likely suffering from social anxiety all of a sudden has to spend time with normies. Just the thought makes me have anxiety even if i never had a GF. You will have to waste your time meeting normies atleast once or twice a month because foids are extroverted social creatures in the end and they love to meet and invite people for dinner or get invited. It would be more comfortable if you had a SEA GF because then you would only have to meet her parents/relatives once a year or so.
but normfags dont hate spending time with other normals or with women like we do, their brains are different

Yeah there are certainly benefits to being an incel and you bring up a good point with a foreign gf you would not have to put up with it often but that one time you go it would probably be for a more extended period of time due to not being able to go as often and you would go around the holiday season or whatever. Ideally a foid who has no siblings at all is a good choice.

That's for LTR normies. Chads just smash without having to do all that

but normfags dont hate spending time with other normals or with women like we do, their brains are different
Incomplete beings can´t survive without incessant attention of others.

At this point its not worth it entering an relationship, you'd have to turn your life upside down, suddenly you have commitments and you have to keep up not to get replaced, put yourself in stresfull situations, not worth it for blow out used saggy pussy.

I just want a femgroid that I own. I don't care about the negatives tbh

At this point its not worth it entering an relationship, you'd have to turn your life upside down, suddenly you have commitments and you have to keep up not to get replaced, put yourself in stresfull situations, not worth it for blow out used saggy pussy.
You would also most likely have to believe in the same things as her for example: Vaccines are great, eat bugs for the enviroment, eat plant based, believe in what the mainstream media says at all times. If you don't comply then she would most likely leave you or be a bitch 24/7.

Foids are the biggest consumers of media btw so it's no wonder they believe in everything the tell-lie-vision says.

You would also most likely have to believe in the same things as her for example: Vaccines are great, eat bugs for the enviroment, eat plant based, believe in what the mainstream media says at all times. If you don't comply then she would most likely leave you or be a bitch 24/7.

Foids are the biggest consumers of media btw so it's no wonder they believe in everything the tell-lie-vision says.
Yeah I have seen people I used to know from school become spineless pretending to go along with stuff like that for pussy, call me a standardcel or volcel but I could not do that I would go insane and end up raping her if I ascended she would have to not be completely retarded but maybe that is asking for too much.

I noticed that in adult life he also needs to drive her around, pay often for her shits, "borrow" her money.

this is definitely a deal breaker for me. i could never date a vegan girl. all of them look disgusting and believe such nonsense
Most foids eat plant based anyway, if not every day then atleast once or twice a week. Fake meat is very popular and trendy amongst foids. I know for a fact because i have relatives with GFs who buys and cooks soy meat all the time, and i've also heard men at my previous job who prefered vegan ground meat instead of the real thing. So they love fake food, the more unnatural the ingredients are the better.

Media has also pushed foids to eat salads since the 80s or so, and they still eat them on a regular basis. It's pretty much impossible to find a "carnivore" foid. They are very rare.

That's why drugs exist

Most foids eat plant based anyway, if not every day then atleast once or twice a week. Fake meat is very popular and trendy amongst foids. I know for a fact because i have relatives with GFs who buys and cooks soy meat all the time, and i've also heard men at my previous job who prefered vegan ground meat instead of the real thing. So they love fake food, the more unnatural the ingredients are the better.

Media has also pushed foids to eat salads since the 80s or so, and they still eat them on a regular basis. It's pretty much impossible to find a "carnivore" foid. They are very rare.
holy shit why would they willingly eat disgusting fake meat? now I am curious what country you are in because that sounds awful. my mom and sister eat as much meat as I do

holy shit why would they willingly eat disgusting fake meat? now I am curious what country you are in because that sounds awful. my mom and sister eat as much meat as I do
Because they use alot of spices on the fake meat. If they hadn't used spices on the fake meat they would be able to tell how unnatural it tasted.

I live in Sweden. One of the most vegan countries in Europe. At 2nd place of the most vegan countries of the top 20 list of 2018.

"Sweden is one of the leading countries in vegan popularity as about 20% of younger Swedes think of themselves as being vegetarian or vegan.

A report published by the Nordic Council of Ministers shows an even more promising future for veganism in Sweden as half the population say veganism is something they would like to try out. And just to confirm Sweden’s commitment to all things non-animal, food producers are taking a lead in vegan food innovation."

Western and northern Europe is plagued by veganism. People still eat alot of meat in eastern europe and southern europe. They're not as brainwashed.

bullshit post. You'd rather 'suffer' in having to deal with seeing her family one or twice a month than living a life of eternal loneliness and sexlessness

bullshit post. You'd rather 'suffer' in having to deal with seeing her family one or twice a month than living a life of eternal loneliness and sexlessness
Not really, but i would become less free and waste alot of time. Having to spend time with normie slaves. It's like going to work for a day essentially. You're at a place with people you don't really want to be around for a whole day. I even feel like this when i get invited to birthday parties etc. I just want to leave after 1hr.

Alot of people on this site wants a GF but they don't realize how imprisoned they would become if they managed to get a GF. Especially if she's needy which most foids are. You can't really embrace your hobbies anymore or do anything you want because the foid will be in control most of the time. I'm not trying to sound like a volcel here but it's the truth. In order to get pussy you will have to abide by her rules and lifestyle. Alot of men in relationships become miserable cucks because the foid controls their daily life. The only freedom they get is when they're at work or away from her, not saying this is the case for all relationships but alot. Foids are the gatekeepers of sex.

It would be impossible

Not really, but i would become less free and waste alot of time. Having to spend time with normie slaves. It's like going to work for a day essentially. You're at a place with people you don't really want to be around for a whole day. I even feel like this when i get invited to birthday parties etc. I just want to leave after 1hr.

Alot of people on this site wants a GF but they don't realize how imprisoned they would become if they managed to get a GF. Especially if she's needy which most foids are. You can't really embrace your hobbies anymore or do anything you want because the foid will be in control most of the time. I'm not trying to sound like a volcel here but it's the truth. In order to get pussy you will have to abide by her rules and lifestyle. Alot of men in relationships become miserable cucks because the foid controls their daily life. The only freedom they get is when they're at work or away from her, not saying this is the case for all relationships but alot. Foids are the gatekeepers of sex.

still think spending an hour a month with normie fags ain't so bad

agree with the cuckery. Although I think guys put up with the cuckery because they'd be more net-miserable if they weren't in a relationship so the trade off is worth it to them

As a teen part of the reason i practiced martial arts was for when I have to meet a foids parents and brothers. Never came up as it happens...

As a teen part of the reason i practiced martial arts was for when I have to meet a foids parents and brothers. Never came up as it happens...
So you could beat em up or what was the reason? To show off and gain more respect from them?

Delusional dads often cockblock eligible suitors by chasing them away. No one is good enough for their precious angels.

So you could beat em up or what was the reason? To show off and gain more respect from them?
So I wouldn't be shook when they try to test me. I was a nobody, an unknown element to most in that town.

One of the benefits of being an incel is not having to spend time with normies most of the time. Imagine having a GF and her parents or other relatives invites you for dinner etc.
Yes.