Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having no real food at home

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
What is even going on here? I cannot even eat something. Now I have to consume some spaghetti with some icky pasta...

Just go to the mall theory

buy some fozen pizza

imagine? it's already reality

Just go to the mall theory

I have to do it tomorrow. It was a big mistake not going to the grocery store today.

buy some fozen pizza

That is not real food. We have some garbage pizza with mushrooms on it and that is it. We do not even have real frozen pizza. This is not maintainable at all.

imagine? it's already reality

And I cannot even buy real food because of my family. ''Ehhhh, you ar enot suppossed to buy this. You only bought this for yourself.'' - Of course, since we do not have any real food available. Just lol at eating garbage noodle boxes from the grocery store which are not even Asian. Imagine, a 25 year old man is not allowed to buy food for himself. It is over at this point.

Last edited:
What is even going on here? I cannot even eat something. Now I have to consume some spaghetti with some icky pasta...
just get a döner

What’s wrong with spaghetti

post it in the megathread ngl :feelzez:
Proof
20200130 165043

How over is it for me?

Im eating leftover fried carrot potatoes

Imagine eating toast for lunch

Order pizza for delivery

I always have tuna fish ready to eat.