Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine having an account on incels.co as a femoid

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
pathetic chadless landwhales. lose some weight instead of writing essays to larp as an incel you niggeroids :dab:

these whores should be the first ones to go during a period of anarchy, they're useless hags who can't even get chad but they larp as a stacy (as if a stacy would want to sit on incel forums 24/7 instead of banging chad)

cya on the battlefield shewhales :chad: primo vindicta

Last edited:
It's because we tell the truth about femoids and how looks are the most important factor to attracting them, and they can't stand it since it tears away at the perfect image they like to present.

Can't have the world knowing that they're just as, if not more so, shallow as men are.

Thought you found one and was exposing them.:feelsbadman:

It's because we tell the truth about femoids and how looks are the most important factor to attracting them, and they can't stand it since it tears away at the perfect image they like to present.

Can't have the world knowing that they're just as, if not more so, shallow as men are.
Pretty much

imagine how ironic it is to mock virgins but you're unable to get sex with a 9/10 chad in a Gynocentric society in wich any femoid can get sex JFL

it's so funny that we get called out by foids who spend their free time on incels.co because of their shitty self esteem

It's all cluster B foids probably. Like Tahlia, who did infiltrate here.

Imagine being a femoid? Um... no thanks :feelsugh:

This theory may seem a bit out there, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I think that the reason behind this is that these foids think that they may get simps from it (yes, in a blackpilled misogynistic community), like they have by infiltrating other male-dominated communities (e.g. gaming and anime).

One may ask "Well, why are they looking for simps in a blackpilled community?" and the answer is that other sexless men, on twitch for example, give significant amount of money for no reason to moderately attractive female streamers. Foids see that incels and simps have something in common which is the fact that they don't have sex, they completely ignore what incels actually believe because they think that the thought of her pussy can make our misogynistic beliefs go away.

This is a key example of the foids emotional rather than logical thought process, logically, it makes no sense to look for simps in a blackpilled community, but through her emotional thought process, the foid thinks "Well, I'm gonna be the most female companionship that these guys are gonna ever get, so by joining this sexless community, I'll make their misogynistic ideas go away AND I might get tons of orbiters from it!"

Overall, it stems for women's want for attention and the want to feel desired, think about it this way, if you put a foid in a room with a bunch of sexless men, you can have two different possibilities:

- The guys end up raping the foid.

- The guys end up worshipping the foid.

The foid's massive ego makes her think that only the latter is gonna happen.

IT foids are all larps or trannies.

It's all cluster B foids probably. Like Tahlia, who did infiltrate here.
I remember talking to her like 3 years, back when r/incels was a thing and we had discords like incel abode (does that even exist anymore)?

Overall, I was left confused as to why someone like her would ever want to be around incels, or ever join an incel website, rather than living out a normie foid life.

pathetic chadless landwhales. lose some weight instead of writing essays to larp as an incel you niggeroids :dab:

these whores should be the first ones to go during a period of anarchy, they're useless hags who can't even get chad but they larp as a stacy (as if a stacy would want to sit on incel forums 24/7 instead of banging chad)

cya on the battlefield shewhales :chad: primo vindicta

IT foids are all larps or trannies.
The few foids there, are bottom tier whores that chadlites wouldn't even touch with 40foot pole. so in order to boost there self esteem they call themselves "Stacie's" and watchdog us to try to act like there some how above us. When in reality they're as worthless as dog shit and are only good for the trash filled used up hole in between there legs

Screenshot 20201209 182451

Jfl they already screenshoted, which further proves my point. If they were worth something they wouldn't spend every waking hour watching us, they'd be busy "livin life". The fact is, they're losers and are trying there hardest not to seem as such.

Last edited:
:soy: tradwife Kek
It's laugh not to cry, like we say in Brazil, with that one. Kek.

Overall, I was left confused as to why someone like her would ever want to be around incels, or ever join an incel website, rather than living out a normie foid life.
Incels are super starved and needy in terms of sex and female affection so they prey on that. BPDs might pursue incels because they think they're less likely to leave/cheat on them (which is likely true on average, but it's no use because they'll then split on you and cheat/leave themselves), HPDs are simply crazy for the attention any foid gets when she enters an otherwise all-male space.

Beware of foids who hang out in all-male spaces and have lots of male friends. This is the worst type of foid.

The few foids there, are bottom tier whores that chadlites wouldn't even touch with 40foot pole. so in order to boost there self esteem they call themselves "Stacie's" and watchdog us to try to act like there some how above us. When in reality they're as worthless as dog shit and are only good for the trash filled used up hole in between there legs

View attachment 382621
Jfl they already screenshoted, which further proves my point. If they were worth something they wouldn't spend every waking hour watching us, they'd be busy "livin life". The fact is, they're losers and are trying there hardest not to seem as such.
i don't really care about foid insults hurled at me, she'll get raped by a sandnigger because of her beliefs and that makes me happy :feelsLightsaber:
fucking hell most of them will get raped and killed by nogs before this system collapse even happens, these raggies will do the work for us lol

the little boy thing just proves my point that she's a huge shewhale :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Incels are super starved and needy in terms of sex and female affection so they prey on that. BPDs might pursue incels because they think they're less likely to leave/cheat on them, HPDs like the attention any foid gets when she enters an otherwise all-male space.
I disagree that BPDs might pursue incels, most of the guys that she "dated" were nearcel and low-normie tier, I don't think she ever really dated a hardcore incel.

The thing is that if a foid wants attention, she can easily get that AND live a slutty normie foid life at the same time, but from what I know about her (suicide attempts, running away from home) she had anything but that.

My post here covers why foids might infiltrate incel spaces, the difference is that these foids live normal lives. Take twitch streamers as an example, they make tons of money off of horny simps and have no care in the world.

I disagree that BPDs might pursue incels, most of the guys that she "dated" were nearcel and low-normie tier, I don't think she ever really dated a hardcore incel.
Yeah, if you're some balding 5'0 indian janitor, I think not even going for mentally ill cluster B foids will work tbh. But cluster B foids do seem to have lower standards than regular foids. Had Tahlia been normal, she probably wouldn't have given the time of day to a low tier normie from the internet like Brendio or a guy who's both not gl and much older like Catfishman. But I agree that neither of them can be considered hardcore incel/truecel.

The thing is that if a foid wants attention, she can easily get that AND live a slutty normie foid life at the same time, but from what I know about her (suicide attempts, running away from home) she had anything but that.
She did have casual sex with a Chad at least once (probably much more than once), straight from the horse's mouth:

But again, as much as she cucked, led on and discarded Brendio (cluster B relationship script really), she did get involved with him for a while and sent nudes, probably had websex, etc. I don't think it was 100% manipulating him for attention only.

My post here covers why foids might infiltrate incel spaces, the difference is that these foids live normal lives. Take twitch streamers as an example, they make tons of money off of horny simps and have no care in the world.
I'll read it.

i don't really care about foid insults hurled at me, she'll get raped by a sandnigger because of her beliefs and that makes me happy :feelsLightsaber:
fucking hell most of them will get raped and killed by nogs before this system collapse even happens, these raggies will do the work for us lol

the little boy thing just proves my point that she's a huge shewhale :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Based :feelsokman:

The person that attacked you? About that:
DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.
If Princess_Kitty14 is Dianavic:

The Dianavic account (belonging to a former IncelTear mod lol http://reddit.com/u/Dianavic) is the same account that used a teenage Korean girl's image from instagram as their profile picture and posted on r/virginityexchange offering to auction the virginity of that girl.

The same "stalker"cel that is attacked by IncelTear users has said Dianavic was a guy from Venezuela.

More importantly that it's ugly sexless males that can say this without consequence. They don't think we should be allowed to know or express this in any way. It's very much like a form of blasphemy to them.
brootal personality disorder clusters pill

Beware of foids who hang out in all-male spaces and have lots of male friends. This is the worst type of foid.
No matter what type of personality they have. This is always true and good advice. Many guys have been emotionally ruined by such women.

This theory may seem a bit out there, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I think that the reason behind this is that these foids think that they may get simps from it (yes, in a blackpilled misogynistic community), like they have by infiltrating other male-dominated communities (e.g. gaming and anime).

One may ask "Well, why are they looking for simps in a blackpilled community?" and the answer is that other sexless men, on twitch for example, give significant amount of money for no reason to moderately attractive female streamers. Foids see that incels and simps have something in common which is the fact that they don't have sex, they completely ignore what incels actually believe because they think that the thought of her pussy can make our misogynistic beliefs go away.

This is a key example of the foids emotional rather than logical thought process, logically, it makes no sense to look for simps in a blackpilled community, but through her emotional thought process, the foid thinks "Well, I'm gonna be the most female companionship that these guys are gonna ever get, so by joining this sexless community, I'll make their misogynistic ideas go away AND I might get tons of orbiters from it!"

Overall, it stems for women's want for attention and the want to feel desired, think about it this way, if you put a foid in a room with a bunch of sexless men, you can have two different possibilities:

- The guys end up raping the foid.

- The guys end up worshipping the foid.

The foid's massive ego makes her think that only the latter is gonna happen.
Phone number IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back