Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine having a gf that care about you

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
that cook for you, hug you, support u, love u
suck you off

Is this possible?
I don't want be lonely no more
:cryfeels:

No my brother if the girls ain’t coming to you it’s been over and you will never have it

What's this obsession with cooking I keep seeing here? I wouldn't want a foid to cook for me.

that cook for you, hug you, support u, love u
suck you off

Is this possible?
I don't want be lonely no more
:cryfeels:

hQbvyeF.gif

We say we want sex, and we do. But deep down we want someone to genuinely care about us more. :feelsbadman:

Not even chads get caring gfs. Women only chase chad because he makes their pussy wet and elevates their status. Jfl if you think women, or even any human for that matter can genuinely give a fuck about you or even chad. If chad gets his face burned in an accident, every single whore that was begging for his dick will move on to the next chad.

Parents are the one exception, and that's only because you're a continuation of their genetic legacy.

No my brother if the girls ain’t coming to you it’s been over and you will never have it
"Coming to you" may be far fetched but true otherwise. They would give you obvious signs that they are interested. If they don't, then none of them are interested and thus none of them will ever be able to "love" you. You will never get those things.

I feel like I can feel things in my brain and my body devoted to affection slowly atrophy because I know I will never be loved romantically and time goes by. Can you feel it too? :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I simply cannot.
My mind 404'd on this post. :feelstastyman:

Just focus on myself. I can’t will something into existence. Fuck it all though.

my only hope is hoping that anime maid robot girls will be invented in my lifetime

You just imagined Chad

congratulations

I feel like I can feel things in my brain and my body devoted to affection slowly atrophy because I know I will never be loved romantically and time goes by. Can you feel it too? :feelsbadman:
yes

It can not happen ever,even in my daydreams i see horrible shit,nothing more :feelsUgh:

cook for you
I can cook more foods and much healthier foods than the average hole.

Would be nice

support u,
Foids can't support anyone. The only support men need is their hole.

Foids can't love.

suck you off
Would be nice

Is this possible?
For chad yes.