Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine Having a Daughter

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Knowing she''s getting "pumped and dumped" by "boyfriends" only using her for sex in high school. In your house.

Then in college she's hopping on a new dick almost every weekend in drunken debauchery. Your daughter. Your own flesh and blood being used as a fleshlight.

I would kill my hypothetical daughter if she ever did this.

It's more enraging that lots of dads are completely oblivious, or if they know, they do nothing about it.

Fathers need to be tougher on their daughters, like octopusgun2's father who beat his daughter when she posted a slutty pic on social media.

Strict Catholic all-girls school with a curfew.

It's up to you to restrain her, though it'd be next to impossible in modern America. You could try migrating to a less morally defunct nation I suppose, or never have children in the first place. What's the point, knowing that they'll be raised in such a rotten and decadent culture?

And no fathers in the west are safe from this fate, I have seen Muslim girls wearing hijabs becoming total sluts.

Parents these days do nothing to stop that, it's disgraceful.

Cucked fathers of today will buy them another pair of yoga pants to show off their booty to chad.

S
Strict Catholic all-girls school with a curfew.
He would just go lesbian with her other female students.
Lesbianism is rampant in all girl schools, because they have no access to hot guys.

It's more enraging that lots of dads are completely oblivious, or if they know, they do nothing about it.
Yeah but when she turns 18 you can't really legally make decisions for her

S

Lesbianism is rampant in all girl schools, because they have no access to hot guys.
Is faggotry rampant in all boys schools?

Having a daughter after she hits 14 years of age must be sui fuel.

Cucks and numales probably enjoy the idea of their daughters getting ravaged, in fact i'M betting most of these cucks are listen to their daughters getting fucked and fapping to her screams in the next room.

Is faggotry rampant in all boys schools?
I would say much less rampant than in all girl schools.
Woman are more likely to be bisexual or even if they aren't attracted to other girls they will still kiss each other and experiment with dildos.
It is much different for guys, a guy that isn't gay will not kiss another guy or do sexual activities with him.

I want a daughter but not in a satanic society like this

Yeah but when she turns 18 you can't really legally make decisions for her

Parents still pay for a girl's crap even after they're 18. I've seen it myself.

Cut her off.

Then after college....even if....EVEN IF....You do your job as a father and manage to have a pure virgin daughter graduate from college, she will then MARRY chad, and take his name, absorbing all of your hard work into HIS FAMILY.

CHAD DOES NOT LOSE.

S

No matter what, they are ALWAYS DEGENERATES

Having a daughter after she hits 14 years of age must be sui fuel.

Cucks and numales probably enjoy the idea of their daughters getting ravaged, in fact i'M betting most of these cucks are listen to their daughters getting fucked and fapping to her screams in the next room.

Man that would fucking kill my if I had a daughter under 18 having sex. I don't think I could cope.

Man that would fucking kill my if I had a daughter under 18 having sex. I don't think I could cope.
That's what you honor kill her for.

If I hypothetically ever got married, I would REFUSE to have kids REGARDLESS of what my wife said.

Knowing she''s getting "pumped and dumped" by "boyfriends" only using her for sex in high school. In your house.

Then in college she's hopping on a new dick almost every weekend in drunken debauchery. Your daughter. Your own flesh and blood being used as a fleshlight.

I would kill my hypothetical daughter if she ever did this.

Its like this thread was made, just so I could post my video

Yeah but a daughter can spread your genes unlike an incel male.
Probably the only good thing about having a daughter though.

but a daughter can spread your genes

This "muh genes/legacy" meme needs to die, please tell me what the fuck spreading your genes ACTUALLY DOES FOR YOU. There is nothing inherently beneficial about your genes being spread, you don't get an orgasm everytime you have a grand kid, you don't get a 1up like mario that will revive you upon death everytime your genetic line produces another descendant, from what I've observed from this reality, you get LITERALLY NOTHING from spreading your genes that benefits you personally, so please tell me why should anyone care (I mean outside of egoists that somehow feel special because they reproduced and have convinced themselves that their child specifically has "changed the world for the better" by being born)

Oh no. Your daughter is out having a life. It's the end of the world...:feelsbadman:

I'm pretty sure most dads know since they have lived the life of a teenage at one point and know how girls are. They just refuse to accept it in their minds in order to stay sane.

Woah never knew you had a youtube channel. Also thought you would sound more human....
I would never use my real voice with the fucked up shit I have to say lol

I would never use my real voice with the fucked up shit I have to say lol
true, watched a couple of your videos and got to say they are solid hopefully it reaches those bluepilled cucks out there

dude i was watching taken 2 just now and in the first few minutes there was a scene of liam neeson's daughter going second base with her "boyfriend" and getting mad at her father after he stalked and interrupted them. LOL

i am not even on some weird incest shit and trying to advocate that fathers get to have "first dibs" on their daughter or some shit

but i do find it weird how does parents of girl children manage to cope when they know their 15-16 year old is "staying over" at her boyfriends and having sex, getting on birth control , etc.

HOW do you NOT see her as a whore at that point ?

over on reddit i did went through several threads of people seeking advice on how to handle their teenage daughter having sex and the majority of replies were "let them" , teens will be teens, its normal

Having a daughter is giga cucked.

This was one of my biggest fears in high school when I still believed I would get married and have kids because that is what adults do.

I have a story about my next door neighbours hot teen daughter being pumped every single day, but not in the mood to tell it now.

No woman will ever want to have children with us because we are ugly :cryfeels:

what was her age at first pump?

Don't know her age but she was a teenager.

Boyfriend use to drive to her house everyday in the evening with his loud V8 car and wait for her while the extremely loud car was still on. She would giggle as she went into the car and he drove her back a few hours later.

This went on EVERYDAY year after year.
On weekends he would stay there. The dad looked like the ultimate simp. The younger daughter then started having her boyfriend over.

I use to cope with alcohol and loud music.