Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine going to jail because of your is posts

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Imagine being incel and get thrown in prison with dark triad alphas and low iq animals

The other prisoners will be too afraid to mess with you.

lucky me i live in a 3rd world country shithole and no one gives a fuck about what i post on some internet forum, they have much bigger problems

In cuckmerny and cuckstria it would be easy for posting nazistuff

The other prisoners will be too afraid to mess with you.
7rv1qd.jpg

easy to go to jail for it in germany, also heard UK is pretty cucked

Then that'd mean i'd be with other Burgerland .is users.
Based and other prisoners would be too afraid to mess with us because of how subhuman we are.

As crazy as it seems, it's probably true. Prisoners are massive white knights, which is why prisoners who have "harassed" women are treated horribly in prison.

Some dumb foid: "Tee heee. Do you know what they'll do to you in prison? They'll have a lot of fun with you! Practice your anal exercises tee hee."

Meanwhile prisoners are filled with men who beat their girlfriends and pimps who force young girls to prostitute themselves for their benefit. I am 100% sure if you go to a prisoner and tell them you hate women, they will nod.

Some dumb foid: "Tee heee. Do you know what they'll do to you in prison? They'll have a lot of fun with you! Practice your anal exercises tee hee."

Meanwhile prisoners are filled with men who beat their girlfriends and pimps who force young girls to prostitute themselves for their benefit. I am 100% sure if you go to a prisoner and tell them you hate women, they will nod.
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

If that means I can do free go-kart races against nigs and sandnigs then no pb

Just be a third-worldcel theory

In the USA free speeech protects this. Europecels are in the worst spot.

As crazy as it seems, it's probably true. Prisoners are massive white knights, which is why prisoners who have "harassed" women are treated horribly in prison.