Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine going to hell after all of this

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Imagine never touching a woman and still going to hell. I rarely leave the house or interact with people, I would be really pissed if I end up going to hell

Maybe there is some nasty skank pussy in hell waiting for u though. A nigga can dream

Wouldn’t be surprised with how cruel this world has been. Why would it magically get better after death?

Imagine having the possibility of going to hell after such a shit life while chad was born destined to a perfect one? What a fair world! Religion is a joke.

Wouldn’t be surprised with how cruel this world has been. Why would it magically get better after death?
Most likely it will be better. Your consciousness will simply be reduced to nothing. You will no longer feel pleasure, but it won't inherently be bad since you won't feel the pain of the absence of pleasure or any pain in general. You won't remember anything because you cannot think. You will simply be in a state of neutrality for all of eternity. That to me is the ultimate heaven.

You can avoid it by converting to Islam.

Problem solved

You, incel, no love, no life, no nothing will be seen as equal to CHAD, who got love since childhood, admiration, friendship, and constant relationships. You two are supposed to have equal capability to believe and worship GOD. :lul:

Most likely it will be better. Your consciousness will simply be reduced to nothing. You will no longer feel pleasure, but it won't inherently be bad since you won't feel the pain of the absence of pleasure or any pain in general. You won't remember anything because you cannot think. You will simply be in a state of neutrality for all of eternity. That to me is the ultimate heaven.
Doubt reality would let us off that easy.

If God is infinitely powerful, he can forsee all of your decisions and eventual fate.
So people are destined either for hell or heaven before they're even born.

I mean the majority of chads and normies would be joining you because they’re hedonistic degenerates

If God is infinitely powerful, he can forsee all of your decisions and eventual fate.
So people are destined either for hell or heaven before they're even born.
luckily he is most likely not real

Doubt reality would let us off that easy.
Just think about the billions of years before you were born and try to remember what it was like. That's exactly how it's going to be like after your inevitable death.

I mean the majority of chads and normies would be joining you because they’re hedonistic degenerates
great so I’ll get mogged by chads in hell too

My life is hell so why would it be any different when i pass away

Just think about the billions of years before you were born and try to remember what it was like. That's exactly how it's going to be like after your inevitable death.
Not having a memory of that doesn’t mean much. I don’t remember being a baby yet I know I was a baby because others have told me and I saw pics.

Not having a memory of that doesn’t mean much. I don’t remember being a baby yet I know I was a baby because others have told me and I saw pics.
I have a few memories as a baby one being when I injured my toe and I have memories of me as a toddler as well. If you spent a billion years conscious then you must've had at least one memory from then.

If you evilmaxx, Satan will make you one of his high ranking demons in hell and you'll get special treatment.

I have a few memories as a baby one being when I injured my toe and I have memories of me as a toddler as well. If you spent a billion years conscious then you must've had at least one memory from then.
Not really. Memories are stored in the brain. Brain damage = loss of memory. If you have no brain before, no memories back then. At least that’s what it seems to be. Do you have a single memory in the womb?

Imagine never touching a woman and still going to hell. I rarely leave the house or interact with people, I would be really pissed if I end up going to hell
I'm already in hell friend