Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine going in a tinder date with a girl who is actually interested in you

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Just the thought of this brings me to tears knowing I could've been born a Chad but my mother had to breed with a low smv male

Fuck this clown world and fuck these meaningless copes because nothing can beat the feeling of having your dink inside a prime pussy
Giphy

Fucking Chad.

jfl why are those youtube vlog faggots always so over the top energetic
they have to compensate for the personality they are lacking by pretending to be high energy ADHD fag

they have to compensate for the personality they are lacking by pretending to be high energy ADHD fag
Have you not seen the thumbnail for the video? Literal :soy: face

the guy in the thumbnail is doing the soy gape :soy: :soy: :soy:

This nigga needs some Adderall, but I ain't sharing any of mine.

And she’s blonde, white and cute? Never gonna happen. Maybe a ugly shitskin gook someday that wants money.

i need a break see you later:feelsbadman:

Cause zoomers watch that shit

Going on a tinder date with random femoids must be fun. As long as she pays for her stuff of course