Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine going 3 months without sex

he only lasts 3 months and we last decades. who is stronger?

lost his V pretty late too. 17 damn. must have been brutal waiting that long :feelstastyman:

16/17 isnt late its average:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: f-ing IT NT scuckbag:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sex with his dog probably

That post has so many logical fallacies that i don't know where to begin:

So I’m a 22 year old and haven’t had sex or a relationship in about 3 months since I’m trying to focus on my career (hint hint incels: devote your time to something useful instead of screeching online).
If a decision is being made because of his free determination and choice than its OK.But incel means involuntary celibate.

I don’t think lack of sex has anything to do with it, these guys are just severely mentally ill.
Study after study confirms that a lack of sex can and will damage a male.

He has to be trolling. There is no way he is serious. I have never been hugged but 3 months no sex is a lot. Faggot

Privilege blinds you.

in no way is it late man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: pretty sure its around average(17,not later)
Whatever i havent had my first hug yet and people are already fucking its over

troll and retardpilled

It was a bait to make it on Incels.is.
And sadly it worked.

Imagine your wealthy manager calling himself a proletariat because it's been three months since he bought his last luxury yacht. I want to skin those privileged sex-havers alive (in MC).

So dumb it feels like a troll

"well for one it has been 3 months so a pretty long time" g8 b8 m8.
Dodged

virgin for life you have to accept it but yeah we are the mental ill and wow bitches can last 3 months without love and sex while i never got love all my life:feelsokman:

JFL at this faggot thinking 16 to first kiss and 17 to virginity loss is late. that's AVERAGE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED FAG

and 3 months is NOT a long time, certainly NOT a long dry spell.

JFL at this faggot thinking 16 to first kiss and 17 to virginity loss is late. that's AVERAGE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED FAG

and 3 months is NOT a long time, certainly NOT a long dry spell.
Right. Thinks 3 months is a long time. He should try 300 months.

I hope he falls into an active volcano.

It was a bait to make it on Incels.is.
And sadly it worked.
It's unfortunate that users here are just low IQ enough to give those idiots head space, rent free, when it used to be the other way around.

It's just like comparing a poor malnourished kid with a rich fat brat who hasn't eaten anything for 8 hours:feelskek:

Clearly the average sexhaver (most men) that never ever got to experience loneliness in their lives or even the crippling desire for sexual, intimate contact, he is just bragging to piss off incels and he did it

seems like a troll, no one can be this retarded

This people can't be real:feelsaww:

The difference is he/she chose to be celibate most of us didn’t

she forgot that she gets all the validations and help she can get from cucks and friends "

be alone , dont get any of that attentive , validational shit and dont get sex for a Year , then talk.

these Woman just dont get it. @Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Lux @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @DottKo334

she forgot that she gets all the validations and help she can get from cucks and friends "

be alone , dont get any of that attentive , validational shit and dont get sex for a Year , then talk.

these Woman just dont get it. @Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Lux @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @DottKo334
Most people dont get that bad looks trigger negative discrimination in every field, lack of sex is one part of it, no social life since early age starts a chain of failures and lack of will and drive for many things.

Imagine not drinking water for a day ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She should try 26 years and then talk.

She should try 26 years no sex and then talk.

Dann würde sie mal merken, was wir fühlen.

They wouldn’t last a week in our shoes

Yea pretty much , Sex is a necessity , and Woman get more then enough of it , while Man dont. I really Wonder why we arent dead yet , our survival Imperative is truly something , or we are just cowards , kek @Mecoja @lonelycurry26

Imagine going 22 years without sex