Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine getting diet and exercise advice from a self-admitted gym thot on cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191118 18 14 38

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191118 18 20 17

Their fitness advice is just as unscientific and false as their dating advice. :feelstastyman:

Observe.

Longer rest periods allow for greater volume per workout.

Shorter rest periods have no significant effect on hypertrophy. The rate of hypertrophy is directly correlated with overall weekly volume; muscle growth is a dose-dependent response to training. Therefore, longer rest periods are generally better for strength and hypertrophy.

The post-workout anabolic window theory is largely a myth. There is no benefit to consuming protein within 30 minutes of training if protein was consumed prior to the workout.

Protein synthesis is elevated up to 24 hours after a training session.

There is no known benefit to training a body part more than three times per week. Two to three times per week is the optimal range for every experience level.

Muscle hypertrophy is roughly similar between rep ranges assuming volume is kept constant. However, there are differences in training specificity between high-rep, mid-rep, and low-rep work, meaning that limiting your training exclusively to the 8-12 rep range is sub-optimal for overall development.

Lifting to concentric failure every workout is unnecessary for muscle growth. Controlling for volume, trainees who train to failure gain muscle at the same rate as trainees who don't. Leaving a rep or two in the tank is generally recommended to prevent injury and excess central nervous system taxation.

Chicken tenders are a great bulking food rich in protein and calories. Gorging on them might not be good for body composition, but it definitely won't hurt your strength gains.

Screenshot wwwmcdonaldscom 20191118 19 51 14

Send this to her inbox.

No gym for your height , face or rce

Do you have some tipps for aspiring gymcells tbh ?

Most men didn't lift a single weight in in their life and have bigger dicks than my wrist. Your genetics determine your success at the gym.

Send this to her inbox.
I don't see the point. I don't mind if someone else does, though I'd recommend copy/pasting the post instead of screencapping it since I'm pretty certain the lurking cucks are assuming I'm some fat neckbeard because of my profile pic.

Women going to the gym is such a joke.

Do you have some tipps for aspiring gymcells tbh ?
My top three:

- Focus on fat loss if your body fat percentage is 15% or more.

- Get on a novice strength routine and milk it as long as you can before moving on to another one that fits your goal, whether that be aesthetics, more strength, or something else.

- Don't get too hung up over what you see in the mirror, especially if your focus is muscle and strength gain. Muscle growth is a very slow and non-linear process, especially as a natural lifter. Enjoy the aesthetic benefits as they come and cherish them, but don't obsess over them, and don't fret if they start slowing down.

- Gym thot
- cucktear

Probably a fat landwhale

- Gym thot
- cucktear

Probably a fat landwhale
Pretty likely. Her point about cardio is also wrong, and her assumption that it eats up your muscle is completely false unless you're 5% body fat and haven't eaten in hours, though it does create a training stimulus that competes with your lifting for adaptation response and recovery, so she's not entirely wrong, just mostly.

My top three:

- Focus on fat loss if your body fat percentage is 15% or more.

- Get on a novice strength routine and milk it as long as you can before moving on to another one that fits your goal, whether that be aesthetics, more strength, or something else.

- Don't get too hung up over what you see in the mirror, especially if your focus is muscle and strength gain. Muscle growth is a very slow and non-linear process, especially as a natural lifter. Enjoy the aesthetic benefits as they come and cherish them, but don't obsess over them, and don't fret if they start slowing down.
thx tbh

Pretty likely. Her point about cardio is also wrong, and her assumption that it eats up your muscle is completely false unless you're 5% body fat and haven't eaten in hours, though it does create a training stimulus that competes with your lifting for adaptation response and recovery, so she's not entirely wrong, just mostly.
For a monk, would u recommend training more for endurance or more for strength?

For a monk, would u recommend training more for endurance or more for strength?
Speaking from personal experience, endurance training is better for your discipline and mental toughness. A set of 20 reps taken close to failure is a lot more painful and taxing on your willpower than a set of 5 taken close to failure. There's also a humbling aspect to it since you're working with much lighter weight.