Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine flying on wings of silk

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Youll never have it, Weel never have it The Pussy we so seek are unobtainable, I stand here with my dick in my hand wondering what the fuck to do with my life, There are no fenale rewards if working, A house is too expensive and the salaries too little, All i have now is a gaming pc, I got off it so many times to improve myself, I wonder what i did in my previous life to deserve this mental anguish, Ive never harmed anyone or anything im a law abiding citizen, I dont have a bad personality irl, And IT no i wasnt blackpilled before 2019 so you can take the incel stuff away, I tried my dick off back then too, Now as im blackpilled i tried one more time last year, Nope still rejectuons, I think its safe to say its over for me, Where are all the good men? Idk sitting at home trying to cope, When a man has had enough rejections he just doenst have the motivation or energy anymore, Im nearing 24 and im worried ill just end up roping at 30.

View: https://youtu.be/q86g1aop6a8

We are also denied relationships and its like a china system to try and get it, Chad has the highest social score and average men suffer for it.

"wings of silk" sounds very foidish