Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine driving with this music

Mogs me if you have a car

I've never seen such mangled cars. Those mfs got clapped

That song is a good representation of my unstable mental brain

HIT EVERTYOYINR3 (in game)(humor)(satire)(theory)(hypothetical)(joke)(meme)(JFl)(dnr)(not real)(only for jokes)(funny)(fake)(fictional)(in Minecraft)(in fortnite) (in valorant)(fictional post)(satirical post)(false)(false statement)(not to be taken seriously)(not serious)(pun)(in joke)(inside joke)(fooling around)(comedy)(comedic)(amusing)(amuse)(satirical purposes only)(in video game)

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.