Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine defending "your" land when you don't actually own any land

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
- Man, I think it's very brave of you to defend your country.
- Well, we Ukrainians gotta defend our land.
- Admirable. So, how much land do you own?
- Well, I don't actually own land. I've been paying rent all my life. It's a matter of speech.
- Oh, ok. Well at least now you can fight alongside landlords. You're all equal in battlefield. Pretty cool.
- Well, actually my landlord is more than 65 years old so he was allowed to leave the country and he did.

The Ukraine should say anybody who joins up and fights now gets 100% chance to own land in the city they grew up in/live in.

The Ukraine should say anybody who joins up and fights now gets 100% chance to own land in the city they grew up in/live in.
Isn't that what the Romans used to do?

Just for that bs of 18-60 men being forced to stay I hope Ukraine get destroyed

Be slave fight for your oppressors fuck logic:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
its inevitable, someone has to protect the border and its usually men who have wives and family. single men should not be forced to join war.

21208.jpg

its inevitable, someone has to protect the border and its usually men who have wives and family. single men should not be forced to join war.
We're all supposed to be equal before the Law. Either everyone is forced to do it, or no one is.

I've just realized that this dialog would be even more outrageous if the landlord was a female.

It's so insane it didn't even cross my mind.

So what are you “protecting”?

I’m protecting my freedom to rotting alone in my house while getting bullied/gaslighted and ostracized by literally everyone in muh country while they either want me dead or want me to be a slave

So what are you “protecting”?

I’m protecting my freedom to rotting alone in my house while getting bullied/gaslighted and ostracized by literally everyone in muh country while they either want me dead or want me to be a slave
:blackpill:

Your brain on tradcuckoldry. I honestly don't think many Zoomers in the US would stand for a similar situation. I can say in that respect we are more based.

I would never fight for anyone unless I got promised a virgin teen girlfriend out of it.

agreed. a free plot of land should be awarded

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Wait, really?! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why can’t Russia just kill us all:cryfeels:

:lul: brutal wagecuckpill

Over for rent coping wage cucks