Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine Creating A Reddit Account Dedicated to Antagonizing Incels

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200712 062120 Parallel App
This has to be as sad as complaining and bitching about women online

imagine not acknowledging it's a government shill

i mean he is not entirely wrong, sex as in having sex with a hooker is trash degenerate and will only leave you more miserable than before.

They're just pro-suicide pro-bullying under the guise of some virtuous mission to fight the big bad inklers

That's the fucked up part, that people like that can't themselves to admit they are just bullied that like to harass males they see as weird.

That post is actually true though, but the root of the problem is usually the same as why we can't get sex. But really "sex won't cure you", where is he getting this? I've never claimed that it would, people aren't all the same.
There's accounts on reddit, twitter etc that exist solely to shit on incels and low value men alike. They're just pro-suicide pro-bullying under the guise of some virtuous mission to fight the big bad inklers
I agree, it's just covert bullying.

No one fears us. Imagine a subreddit dedicated to black crime. /Blackcrime

It was actually surprisingly based until the last line.

The last line should instead read...

“the real problem- how to finally obtain the female validation that would cure/heal you of inceldom”.

Though sure if you’re a mentalcel getting those issues treated and defeated if at all possible could help you ascend but not everyone is a mentalcel so as usual Cuck Tears fails spectacularly in addressing the complex subject of inceldom and how to actually overcome it and or what is required for the various levels ie some bro’s need therapy, some need surgery, some just need to hit the gym etc, etc.

Most just need the dumb cunts of the world to stop being so dumb and or shallow for just a few moments and give them a chance.

No, incels despite the often hateful and violent rhetoric found on these sites (it’s really just harmless venting for the most part) are not at all as likely as Chad to beat you up and choke you half to death and provide you dumb broads with the exciting and dangerous bad boy experience so many of you self destructively seem to crave but what an incel can provide you dumb broads is genuine love and affection if you ever decide you’d like that instead of another round of Chad’s fists raining down on your idiot air headed dome.

When I hold my machete it makes me feel happy does that make me mentally unwell, when I put my balaclava on I feel good and special does that make me a bad man or when I look at people and think to myself If I cut their heads off while listening to I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE by meatloaf does that make me evil NO IT DOES NOT IT MAKES ME A HAPPY LITTLE HOBBIT WITH A KNIVE FETISH AKA AUSSIE FRODO.

Why is IT so obsessed with us? Jfl just leave us alone. Wtf is wrong with them. They should first address their mental problems.

Their memes are so normie and bad

Our "mental health" is a product of our experiences in the real world as incels. You will never understand unless you experience being born as an incel.

And don't blame our fallings in life on our mental health. There are tons of women and men with fucked up mental issues but they still get to experience love and sex, simply because their looks allows them to. We will never experience any of that because of how we look.

Weak men like this shouldn’t be reproducing. This is why the West is in the state that it’s in.

"Sex isn't everything inkwell!!!! "

*donates to onlyfans whore *