Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine bringing a picture of a model to a barber and asking him to give you that haircut

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
This is what apparently most normalfags do.

Just imagine a horseface preloading an image of a chad with nice hair to his phone and showing it to a barber. If I was the barber I wouldn't be able to help being in tears from laughter.

I actually do that all the time, and yeah, usually I get really disappointed with the results, so I stopped cutting my hair.

>imagine having hair

no point in living if you arent a male model

Im gonna go to the barber and show him a pic of a norwood 0 guy and tell him “gimme that” and see what he does (I’m norwood 3)

never could do that because of my huge forehead and naturally terrible hairline.

too high inhib for that

lol I would literally laugh my ass off

Haven't cut my hair for three years.

Anyways, I look like I belong to a metal band as long as I cover my face

Wish I had enough hair density to make a new hairstyle :feelsbadman:

It's been since maybe late 2015 since I got a haircut, as I realized that having other people cut my hair is nearly pointless. It really only looks remotely decent long, or almost completely shaved, and in both cases I don't need to pay for that.

Currently it's past my shoulders.

It's been since maybe late 2015 since I got a haircut, as I realized that having other people cut my hair is nearly pointless. It really only looks remotely decent long, or almost completely shaved, and in both cases I don't need to pay for that.

Currently it's past my shoulders.
3 years of hair growth. Wow. Opposite of Norwood.

Normalfags dont do this. Only the weirdos you find online on places like Reddit suggest this and other types of retarded autistic advice

Imagine Venne or Hamlossus with a “model” haircut.