Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being white...

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
20% - stupid low IQ ethnics are so fucking annoying
and automatically having access to all the HQNP nerdy pale white girls just for being a white average normie

No effort required, not to mention all the high tier ethnic girls of every race swooning over you

being ethnic is a living nightmare, literally torture

and automatically having access to all the HQNP nerdy pale white girls just for being a white average normie

No effort required, not to mention all the high tier ethnic girls of every race swooning over you

being ethnic is a living nightmare, literally torture

Go back to where you're from and there will be no whites.

To be fair, white women are not our women.

Makes sense they would prefer their own race

Imagine being a white ugly short man and being rejected by ethnic women

Ok GrAYfaggot.

To be fair, white women are not our women.

Makes sense they would prefer their own race
Racemixing is globohomo & goes against looksmatching monogamy which is the most righteous system.

most righteous system.
I honestly think eugenics is the most righteous system. It’s the only thing that can even come close to curing inceldom and cucking for good imo. Also, races like curries and african nigs suffer too much and would be better off dead

Since I live in the US- I have mainly gone for Latinas as well as a mixed curry foid.
Was this a JBW attempt or do you prefer brown foids?

Kurds would just mog me back home. Brootal.

But I am not a white normie though. I am a whtie incel.

Was this a JBW attempt or do you prefer brown foids?
I prefer white foids ofc- makes sense by rational looksmatch beliefs and is a stand against Globohomo.

However, considering I am Incel I would take a foid of any race if it just meant me ascending.

Yeah u right writing this from my crib while getting my dick sucked by three big tiddy white bitches real shit yo

On paper I should be a white average normie, but it's not how you described. Hypergamy is running rampant..

Although harsh, this is the best advice in terms of you being able to meet and settle down with someone who loves you. As of right now, you are an unwitting tool of the Jews in their war against Whites, as per the Kalergi Plan. It's a lose - lose for all of us.

Although harsh
How is it harsh? Imagine millions of whites going to India and then complaining en masse about Indian people. Would it be harsh to say they should go back to Europe?

niggas really went war with Germany so the world wouldn't be full of these:
images
images
images

Imagine being able to identify as one race, having a people and a nation.

C-couldn't be me... ri-right g-guys?

Rare mix. Never met one in my life
Yup very rare- I would consider her more curry though since I would have never guessed if she had never mentioned it, slightly before she rejected me because she "wasn't interested" yet dated some baseball chadlite less than a month later.

How is it harsh? Imagine millions of whites going to India and then complaining en masse about Indian people. Would it be harsh to say they should go back to Europe?
Lol I know but I'm trying to level with him so he thinks it's more reasonable, and is more inclined to bounce

Lol I know but I'm trying to level with him so he thinks it's more reasonable, and is more inclined to bounce
:feelshaha: Fair enough buddy boyo

:feelsYall:.

VIVA LA FRANCE.

I do not see much Arabs where I live- unless I go to some neighborhoods downtown in big cities.
Tbh sometimes I wonder in which continent I live in

This place is just stormfront at this point behind the guise of inceldom.

so whites have acces to whites? this is somehow bad? do you not have access to your own people?

Ngl if you're white and incel you're either shorter than 5'5 or a volcel fakecel fag who's never even tried to ascend with a noodle (literal free pussy for you guys)

"20% - stupid low IQ ethnics are so fucking annoying"

he's allowed to state his opinion retarded dumb white fragile skinny mod faggots

Retarded Iq take, please don’t ever post again.