Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine being truly blackpilled in high-school

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can imagine that for almost all of us in this forum high school was a living hell. Loneliness lack of connections with the opposite sex and ostracization from social events are probably extremely familiar with all of you. After all the blackpill is fact and seeps into all parts of life no matter how old you are or in what part of the world you live.

But imagine you could be truly blackpilled from a very young age lets say maybe 14. Imagine finally seeing clearly why no one really likes you, why you weren't invited to parties, why no girl wanted to even be near you let alone talk to you. If I would have had that knowledge I'd probably rope or go ER (in red dead redemption 2) because high school is by far the most brutal environment you can be in as an incel arguably worse than any other stage in life. Why? It's simple because highschool is purely and unequivocally based solely on looks. Looks looks looks looks. Nothing else. It will determine every single thing from how many friends you have to if your getting bullied or not and of course if women want to intract with you. Even your grades can be significantly impacted by your looks as proven by a multitude of studies.

Oh boy if I had all that knowledge and understanding I would probably spontaneously combust into flames and die.

If I was blackpilled at 14 I would have ignored femoid crushes and studied more to have a good degree instead of wasting my time thinking bout muh oneitis

Still grateful for being blackpilled in my early 20s

It's only good to be blackpilled when in high school if you're legitimately unattractive and puberty has no chance of ascending or making you more attractive as time goes on in any way (e.g. if you know you're already pretty finished or close to finishing puberty). Delusion and desperately ruining your dignity and sense of self-worth trying to ascend past your subhumanity isn't a good thing, the bluepill makes sub 5 men blame their problems on themselves rather than society's discrimination and foids as a whole. Jestermaxxing and jockeying for people's attention just to be relentlessly mocked isn't good. It's different if you're a "mentalcel" or have a chance, you shouldn't be giving up at all at that point and the social environment of high school would actually be your best chance. :feelsjuice:

It's different if you're a "mentalcel" or have a chance, you shouldn't be giving up at all at that point and the social environment of high school would actually be your best chance. :feelsjuice:
Proves mentalcel=volcel

I was blackpilled in 2019 but decided to join now to not rot alone anymore

I was blackpilled in 2019 but decided to join now to not rot alone anymore
I joined this forum less than a year after getting fully blackpilled. I feel like I was always like 50% blackpilled for most of my life though

I joined this forum less than a year after getting fully blackpilled. I feel like I was always like 50% blackpilled for most of my life though
Ye mang,

I wish I had been blackpilled back at age 13. The best time to looksmax is when your body is still developing. There’s still things you can do during that period, like mewing, peptides, etc

I’ve been black pilled since 14

Being black-pilled in high school today is different from being black-pilled in high school many years ago.
Indeed. I do school from home and it is a completely different experience. However, when I went in-person, briefly, I observed that most people just ignored truecels instead of trying to provoke them like they presumably did in the past.

It’s in curry dna to be born knowing it’s over

It’s in curry dna to be born knowing it’s over
I wish. Most curries are gigabluepilled, hence why they’re so famously low-inhib

I wish I had been blackpilled back at age 13. The best time to looksmax is when your body is still developing. There’s still things you can do during that period, like mewing, peptides, etc
Yeah I wish I was blackpilled younger too. The earlier you get blackpilled the better.