Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being this gigachad

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
200cm/110kg
You can see how small glass look compared to his hand.
Downloadfile 3

mogs me from edirne to yuksekova

Looks worse than the original.

I look pretty ugly even compared to the original. I like knajjd, he’s pretty cool, but he should consider himself lucky that he isn’t as cursed genetically or autistic like me. But nonetheless, he is mediterranean (like me), so I guess we at least have that in common. Medcels get it the worst compared to any other race.

hey hows it goin

He also statusmogs us all :feelscry:
good editing tbh

@Newbie17
mogs you?

How are you people able to get away with this, doesn't Knajjd get angry?

Brutal @knajjd pill

I look pretty ugly even compared to the original. I like knajjd, he’s pretty cool, but he should consider himself lucky that he isn’t as cursed genetically or autistic like me. But nonetheless, he is mediterranean (like me), so I guess we at least have that in common. Medcels get it the worst compared to any other race.
That is a big cope. Medcels dont have it worst. Asian cels have it worst

Would be quite nice.

He mogs me so hard

Your typical incel.

Please post the original to make a comparison

How are you people able to get away with this, doesn't Knajjd get angry?
of course not. i've proven that i'm no "fakecel" by having been active since 2016~. i will still be here after everyone else who has posted in this thread loses interest in this community/gets laid/whatever else. what is there to be angry about?

don't need to imagine. had a dream a few weeks ago that I was a gigachad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

and then I woke up :feelsrope:

of course not. i've proven that i'm no "fakecel" by having been active since 2016~. i will still be here after everyone else who has posted in this thread loses interest in this community/gets laid/whatever else. what is there to be angry about?
knajjd is chill guy tbh

/Blue eyes
Btw where.u.got the pic :feelstrash:

He had good face but shit height