Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being this delusional hahahhaahahahhahahaaahhahahahhaahhahaha

  • Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
lmao how delusional can women be? Even someone on IT had to disagree with this post. hahahahahahhahahahhaa
Do you want help building that skyscraper women? How about carrying the heavy boxes? Oh, you can't open the pickle glass? Do you need that businessman to give you his credit card to do your shoppings and buy you that nice luxury car because you couldn't be as successful as him and so you depend on him to buy for you? Oh wait, you are a slut as well? So you like sex? Wow too bad for you, go thrive alone. Do you want some help building the economic market? lmao this planet is ruled by men, you will never thrive without us! We have artificial wombs, we don't even need you anymore for reproduction hahahahahahhahah! Do you thrive so much without men that you BEGGED us for centuries to have rights. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They might go into shock and cry when they read history books about the biggest achievements.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
 

Attachments

  • haha.png
    haha.png
    234 KB · Views: 577
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
Joined
May 11, 2020
Posts
2,544
Online
12d 7h 39m
behind every great man are a million women waiting to tear him down
 
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
2,836
Online
53d 16h 37m
FDS = angry old fat ass LV mentally ill landwhales.
 
Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
1,634
Online
8d 3h 9m
I don't know of any women who thrive alone. I know men and women both are capable of LDARing, but I've only met men who can be thrive alone
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
ldargoblin said:
mentally ill
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: feminism is complete and utter mental illness garbage.
 
slavcel11

slavcel11

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Posts
3,960
Online
75d 23h 13m
she's not completely wrong about men though
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
11,800
Online
142d 13h 6m
I mean she's not wrong. Women should be in their men's home. Not out there getting meme degrees or fucking chad
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
894
Online
16d 4h 47m
iwantroshani said:
I don't know of any women who thrive alone. I know men and women both are capable of LDARing, but I've only met men who can be thrive alone
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,683
Online
25d 23h 56m
Foids have no idea how fragile is the pedestal in which their "rights and privileges" balances upon.
And how fleeting this whole "female liberation" is.

Similar to how they think they will be young forever.
Western Civilization is at it's end, it has grown too degenerate, too weak, too corrupted by leftist/communist ideologies and politics.

Failed economic plans, suffocating government control, social degeneracy.

Here in South America, just a few years ago, Venezuelan women had a very good life, in fact they had one of the highest "quality of life" levels on the continent.

Government programs covered them completely, tax payers paid for their every need, the legal system was completely rigged in their favor.

Then, in a day like any other, the socialist paradise became a hellhole, imploding on itself. Due to all the political corruption and failed socialist/communist economic retardation.

Now those same women are eating rotten dog carcasses from trashcans to not starve.
They are prostituting themselves and their daughters for shelter, food, water, clothes, make up, alcohol, drugs and other menial things.

Foids are always 1 economic hardship away from becoming property again.
This is what women are capable of accomplishing without men:



Ah, those articles are a little old, 2019/2017, and don't cover the situation completely, many parts of Venezuela are effectively in the stone age now. The situation is far worse today amid the whole covid fake virus bullshit.
 
Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
Arthas93 said:

Common situation all around the world. Girls as young as 8 years old are already doing it in exchange for food and shelter, or to "help" family members that live in absolute misery. They parents either force them to do it, or they do it for food because they were abandoned to their own luck on the streets.
 
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
456
Online
6d 6h 17m
Arthas93 said:
Foids have no idea how fragile is the pedestal in which their "rights and privileges" balances upon.
And how fleeting this whole "female liberation" is.

Similar to how they think they will be young forever.
Western Civilization is at it's end, it has grown too degenerate, too weak, too corrupted by leftist/communist ideologies and politics.

Failed economic plans, suffocating government control, social degeneracy.

Here in South America, just a few years ago, Venezuelan women had a very good life, in fact they had one of the highest "quality of life" levels on the continent.

Government programs covered them completely, tax payers paid for their every need, the legal system was completely rigged in their favor.

Then, in a day like any other, the socialist paradise became a hellhole, imploding on itself. Due to all the political corruption and failed socialist/communist economic retardation.

Now those same women are eating rotten dog carcasses from trashcans to not starve.
They are prostituting themselves and their daughters for shelter, food, water, clothes, make up, alcohol, drugs and other menial things.

Foids are always 1 economic hardship away from becoming property again.
This is what women are capable of accomplishing without men:



Ah, those articles are a little old, 2019/2017, and don't cover the situation completely, many parts of Venezuela are effectively in the stone age now. The situation is far worse today amid the whole covid fake virus bullshit.

Can you tell us how ordinary men with ordinary skills (let’s say Electricians) fare there?

I imagine they are doing better because they have actually useful skills?
slavcel11 said:
she's not completely wrong about men though
Men feel like shit if they have no purpose and a family of your own has always been a good enough purpose.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,762
Online
155d 4h 41m
Arthas93 said:
Foids have no idea how fragile is the pedestal in which their "rights and privileges" balances upon.
And how fleeting this whole "female liberation" is.

Similar to how they think they will be young forever.
Western Civilization is at it's end, it has grown too degenerate, too weak, too corrupted by leftist/communist ideologies and politics.

Failed economic plans, suffocating government control, social degeneracy.

Here in South America, just a few years ago, Venezuelan women had a very good life, in fact they had one of the highest "quality of life" levels on the continent.

Government programs covered them completely, tax payers paid for their every need, the legal system was completely rigged in their favor.

Then, in a day like any other, the socialist paradise became a hellhole, imploding on itself. Due to all the political corruption and failed socialist/communist economic retardation.

Now those same women are eating rotten dog carcasses from trashcans to not starve.
They are prostituting themselves and their daughters for shelter, food, water, clothes, make up, alcohol, drugs and other menial things.

Foids are always 1 economic hardship away from becoming property again.
This is what women are capable of accomplishing without men:



Ah, those articles are a little old, 2019/2017, and don't cover the situation completely, many parts of Venezuela are effectively in the stone age now. The situation is far worse today amid the whole covid fake virus bullshit.
very cool. when can we have this in Europe? :feelsaww:
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,683
Online
25d 23h 56m
Iamnothere000 said:
Can you tell us how ordinary men with ordinary skills (let’s say Electricians) fare there
Under government employment. Some are paid in dollars, others in food, others are paid in commodities (microwave, cookies, shoes, clothes)

They are working to keep and maintain the skeleton of the State basic needs: plumbing, electricity and even doctors. Most of them don't work for people, only for the government.

Some of them can't refuse the work, otherwise they will face jail, or execution.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
28,767
Online
333d 10h 11m
Rosties can't do shit without simps and the gynocentric government.
 
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
456
Online
6d 6h 17m
Arthas93 said:
Under government employment. Some are paid in dollars, others in food, others are paid in commodities (microwave, cookies, shoes, clothes)

They are working to keep and maintain the skeleton of the State basic needs: plumbing, electricity and even doctors. Most of them don't work for people, only for the government.

Some of them can't refuse the work, otherwise they will face jail, or execution.

Interesting, but at least they are doing better than those empowered queens.:feelshaha:

If the government is so desperate, maybe skilled men should be demanding sex slaves, no joke.
 
ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
★★★
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
1,259
Online
14d 16h 19m
iwantroshani said:
I don't know of any women who thrive alone. I know men and women both are capable of LDARing, but I've only met men who can be thrive alone
true
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,683
Online
25d 23h 56m
LOLI BREEDING said:
very cool. when can we have this in Europe?

Unless the millions of african and middle eastern "immigrants/rapefugees" indeed start creating jobs by themselves and out of thin air, the European tax payer will not be enough to keep all the socialist laws and welfare. The system will collapse on itself.

Bear in mind that the welfare of European countries was created with small cohesive white Europeans in mind, having 1 or 2 children.
Not with millions of immigrants having 5, or 7, or even 9 kids each. In a few years we will see the population of ethnics in Europe grow exponentially.

Whites will be pretty much extinct there. The smart ones will have fled to other countries. And the dumb ones will either get killed by the violence or outbred by the "immigrants"/rapefugees.

And by that time, feminists will be searching trash dumpsters for rotten food, crying "why our men did nothing? Didn't they knew that we had no idea that communism would cause this? Why they allowed us to do as we pleased? Why they didn't stop us? It's all men's fault for not punching us!"
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
7,765
Online
21d 23h 33m
they really expect we need them so badly

no bitch , i dont need a nagging simulator around me

what i need is money so i can fuck off myself into hedonistic heaven
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,683
Online
25d 23h 56m
Iamnothere000 said:
Interesting, but at least they are doing better than those empowered queens.:feelshaha:

If the government is so desperate, maybe skilled men should be demanding sex slaves, no joke.

As far as I have seen, last time I went to a market in Caracas (before covid), the women approached any men.
I am not joking, they literally walk to and start trying to make small talk with anyone that seems to have a job or be a tourist.

Men dressed like a blue collar worker (forklift operator, mechanic, electrician, plumber) get approached by women in the markets, shops, and at the exit of factories.

It's disgusting to see the feminist foids of a few years ago acting as if they were religious housewifes all along.

Of course, everyone here know what those women are, and what they want.
Those women don't care about being wives, they don't give a fuck about the men.
They only want money and food.
 
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
456
Online
6d 6h 17m
Arthas93 said:
As far as I have seen, last time I went to a market in Caracas (before covid), the women approached any men.
I am not joking, they literally walk to and start trying to make small talk with anyone that seems to have a job or be a tourist.

Men dressed like a blue collar worker (forklift operator, mechanic, electrician, plumber) get approached by women in the markets, shops, and at the exit of factories.

It's disgusting to see the feminist foids of a few years ago acting as if they were religious housewifes all along.

Of course, everyone here know what those women are, and what they want.
Those women don't care about being wives, they don't give a fuck about the men.
They only want money and food.
I don’t want to make light of your bad economic situation but this sounds absolutely awesome.

Can you take advantage of their desperation?
Lead them on in some way?

For example:

“Give me a Blowjob now and if I like it, I MAY book you for the night.”
And after the BJ you just dump her without paying because she was not good enough.

Sry girl, but men are not vending machines where you put sex in and food/money falls out.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

…or are the girls protected by ultra-violent pimps or something?:feelstrash:
 
Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
292
Online
6d 23h 27m
Landwhale dating strategy
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
Arthas93 said:
As far as I have seen, last time I went to a market in Caracas (before covid), the women approached any men.
I am not joking, they literally walk to and start trying to make small talk with anyone that seems to have a job or be a tourist.

Men dressed like a blue collar worker (forklift operator, mechanic, electrician, plumber) get approached by women in the markets, shops, and at the exit of factories.

It's disgusting to see the feminist foids of a few years ago acting as if they were religious housewifes all along.

Of course, everyone here know what those women are, and what they want.
Those women don't care about being wives, they don't give a fuck about the men.
They only want money and food.
You have been to Caracas? Holy shit you are brave as fuck. Before covid it was one of the top 3 most violent and dangerous cities on the planet. I would never step in that country even if I was paid millions to do so. Violent crime everywhere, drug cartels more ruthless than ever, street gangs annihilating people randomly, kidnappings, etc, etc...
 
Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
12,178
Online
139d 11h 4m
Women kill too and even shag killers so at that point, are they any better?
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,981
Online
51d 11h 17m
Women alone live in houses-- built by men, wired by men, with electricity provided by men, with heating provided by men, with water provided by men, eating food provided by men, using electronic devices invented and made by men, driving cars built and maintained by men, using petrol mined and made by men. They send their kids to schools built by men, using teachers funded by men. And so on and so on. The level of delusion. When society is structured to exploit men to provide women with hyper-privileged lives and they think they're strahng and independehhhnt lol.

Women = children.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
existentialhack said:
Women alone live in houses-- built by men, wired by men, with electricity provided by men, with heating provided by men, with water provided by men, eating food provided by men, using electronic devices invented and made by men, driving cars built and maintained by men, using petrol mined and made by men. They send their kids to schools built by men, using teachers funded by men. And so on and so on. The level of delusion. When society is structured to exploit men to provide women with hyper-privileged lives and they think they're strahng and independehhhnt lol.

Women = children.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I couldn't have said anything better than that. Thanks for the giga lifefuel of a comment. These fucking foid will never know their place.
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 40m
who gave women rights????????
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,160
Online
225d 14h 39m
foid is acting like a 25-year-old roastie is young.
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,005
Online
75d 9h 52m
goydivision said:
behind every great man are a million women waiting to tear him down
 
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
6,998
Online
66d 12h 41m
Arthas93 said:
Foids have no idea how fragile is the pedestal in which their "rights and privileges" balances upon.
And how fleeting this whole "female liberation" is.

Similar to how they think they will be young forever.
Western Civilization is at it's end, it has grown too degenerate, too weak, too corrupted by leftist/communist ideologies and politics.

Failed economic plans, suffocating government control, social degeneracy.

Here in South America, just a few years ago, Venezuelan women had a very good life, in fact they had one of the highest "quality of life" levels on the continent.

Government programs covered them completely, tax payers paid for their every need, the legal system was completely rigged in their favor.

Then, in a day like any other, the socialist paradise became a hellhole, imploding on itself. Due to all the political corruption and failed socialist/communist economic retardation.

Now those same women are eating rotten dog carcasses from trashcans to not starve.
They are prostituting themselves and their daughters for shelter, food, water, clothes, make up, alcohol, drugs and other menial things.

Foids are always 1 economic hardship away from becoming property again.
This is what women are capable of accomplishing without men:



Ah, those articles are a little old, 2019/2017, and don't cover the situation completely, many parts of Venezuela are effectively in the stone age now. The situation is far worse today amid the whole covid fake virus bullshit.

Robtical said:
Rosties can't do shit without simps and the gynocentric government.
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,647
Online
25d 15m
There is no "without men" for women. No matter what women are out doing they passively have the potential to get hit on by a desirable man.

Men do not have that potential with women, dating is a heavily active/competitive process if you aren't Chad, so a guy who doesn't fit in has no real incentive to do all this social stuff. (unless his passion for the hobby is legitimate JFL)
 
FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

Captain
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 12m
That's rich coming from a group of whores that advocate to leech and exploit as much money off working men as possible. Yeah I bet these entitled lazy whores are capable of working more than 1 hour, cool fucking story.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
FourthWorlder said:
That's rich coming from a group of whores that advocate to leech and exploit as much money off working men as possible. Yeah I bet these entitled lazy whores are capable of working more than 1 hour, cool fucking story.
Look at this comment lmao
"CEO of youtube Susan Wojcicki, two of the richest person on earth are women: melinda gates and MacKenzie Bezos"
Yeah no fucking shit, they didn't do anything other than having the weath ready for them by man.
MELINDA GATES AND BEZOS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: THEY JUST MARRIED THE GUYS THAT MADE THE FORTUNE THEMSELVES DUDE
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,160
Online
225d 14h 39m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Look at this comment lmao
"CEO of youtube Susan Wojcicki, two of the richest person on earth are women: melinda gates and MacKenzie Bezos"
Yeah no fucking shit, they didn't do anything other than having the weath ready for them by man.
MELINDA GATES AND BEZOS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: THEY JUST MARRIED THE GUYS THAT MADE THE FORTUNE THEMSELVES DUDE
someone really said that? jfl.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
epillepsy said:
someone really said that? jfl.
JFL dude it's unbelievable.
Look at me, I married a billionaire and now I can claim empowerment because I'm entitled to billions made by someone else while I did nothing but give my body to him so I could have his credit card. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
 
JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Posts
739
Online
18d 6h 51m
When I think of what a FDS poster looks and acts like, I think of Janeane Garofalo, Kathy Griffin, Joy Behar, Courtney Love, Lisa Lampanelli, Chelsea Handler, Ellen Page, Rachel Maddow etc etc.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
8,028
Online
54d 11m
Reality: They cry about chad only using them for sex and posting on FDS thinking of theories trying to make him stay
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,739
Online
19d 9h 53m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Reality: They cry about chad only using them for sex and posting on FDS thinking of theories trying to make him stay
They will call for FEMALE EMPOWERMENT to reverse that so Beckie can start using him for pleasure instead and then discard him for casual sex with 50 guys.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top