Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine being such a selfish moron that you want kids

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Imagine suffering the hardships that this life thrusts onto you all for the crime of being born and then being like,
"You know what would be great? If more people had to experience the same hardships that I faced! I hope my future children inherit my depression, anxiety, OCD, poor diet, insecurities and health issues!"

Anti-Natalism is great.

My parents dreamed of having 6 great being the runt

The cycle can be broken , It's all a lottery with genetics. But yeah , The best thing you can do is not have them

I want my kids to live a good life and not make the same mistakes I made.

I want kids but I wouldnt hae them even if i could for that reason

i would want kids more than anything but i don’t have the work ethic or maturity tbh. Also there’s a 50/50 chance of it being a automatic thot

i would want kids more than anything but i don’t have the work ethic or maturity tbh. Also there’s a 50/50 chance of it being a automatic thot
let's say. In a hypothetical scenario where you have those ethics. Maturity etc to raise a kid but you can only give birth to females. So you'll only raise little girls. Would you accept it over not having any kids at all? Knowing full well that you're working your ass off to raise another man's sex partner?

let's say. In a hypothetical scenario where you have those ethics. Maturity etc to raise a kid but you can only give birth to females. So you'll only raise little girls. Would you accept it over not having any kids at all? Knowing full well that you're working your ass off to raise another man's sex partner?
(hits pipe)
no