Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine being so utterly deprived of even the most basic affirming human touch that you fetishize even a girl just putting her hand on your shoulder ?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Those who get physical contact all the time probably take this kind of stuff for granted and ignore it.

But whenever I see it I kind of obsess over it as these amazing moments which are alien to me because I'm not close enough to a girl to experience her wanting to comfort me like this.

It's so foreign I would probably shudder in shock and ruin it for both of us.

It might even be worth staying purely in friendzone just to get this kind of intimacy from someone who cares about you.

Just as long as she isn't dating a jerk because that might ruin the enjoyment because I'd get distracted by "why will you only do this for me when you'll do more for him"

But just this would be fine TBH so long as I knew this was the epitome of her kindness and she offered to share me in that epitome.

JBW jfl

I bet the producers thought it would be cool to pair White guy with Latina looking foid

I fapped to the thouch of touching someone's hands once. That's when I realized that I had hit a new low :feelsokman:
It's so foreign I would probably shudder in shock and ruin it for both of us.
I felt that one :incel:

JBW jfl
I bet the producers thought it would be cool to pair White guy with Latina looking foid
the best part is the death-glares that Wenda gives ethnic men
Death glare

the racemixing propaganda is however pretty balanced... I kind of obsessively screenshot that shit too though not as fastidiously so I've probably missed a lot more

Race mixing propaganda
Mixed japan

That's not a friendzone move she keeps making on Waldo and that's also extremely unrealistic for Waldo.

Disbelief not suspended, Waldo animators.

Still the MC is white and his doll is ethnic woman
no, MC is caucasian and his pure-white dog actually cucks him in the end

Dog pill

Waldo's supposed harem in the end are just going to get lewd with their respective pets (just look at the facial expressions) and he's none the wiser because he's bluepilled

That's not a friendzone move she keeps making on Waldo
it is in the sense that they are friends and there's only hints of romantic involvement (ie they do share a dance in season 2 but that's as far as we see)
but obviously she has no plans to RESTRICT him to the zone.

we shouldn't lambastre the zone because you could in theory be romantic+friendly with foid it's just getting trapped there exclusively which hurts when she'll open her other zone to chad

Last edited:
too advanced

much as I love the idea of patting a girl on the arm/back/head to comfort her that concept is too alien to me, I can't fathom she would be comforted instead of discomforted by it

all this kind of thing depends on building up trust gradually over time and being handsome

I wish a foid would hug me :feelsrope:

I once got turned on by having a piece of female hair stuck on my clothing. it was a long blonde hair.

It’s so over my guys

Dude wtf, 1 white guy 3 ethnic women :worryfeels:
Wenda hates Mexican

I can't get enough of Wenda's undisguised contempt bordering on hatred for ethnic men.

Stuff like this helps me cope and GMH that JBW might actually be a real enough factor to make the difference in ascending.

Sometimes it's hard to believe because it still seems like you need to be at least a Chadlite for JBW to work outside of betabux.

and that's also extremely unrealistic for Waldo.
I always thought Waldo as an autistic+ADD tourist.

I only enjoy solo tourism because I see myself as a Waldo of sorts... always lost in the crowd.