Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being named the face of ugly girls

qplein

qplein

Greycel

her ugly ass got named the ugliest girl on tiktok and an ambassador for ugly ones like her, a perfect example of how ruthless normies can be
On a side note ive never seen something more hideous than her

She still SMV mogs the entire forum. I've seen way uglier women too. Look up Lizzie Velasquez if you wanna see real ugliness

She still has more SMV than any of us

She's still probably got fucked by more guys than there are incels currently online on this forum

Fionna is that you?

nah not me
What do you mean? You actually never saw an uglier woman than this black bitch? Look up Lizzie Velasquez. You will be amazed at how ugly she is

I’ve seen a ton of absolute hideous femoids who look worse than this bitch

What do you mean? You actually never saw an uglier woman than this black bitch? Look up Lizzie Velasquez. You will be amazed at how ugly she is
they both ugly but the lizze one got something wrong with her like a genetic problem but this black gorilla has lost genetic lottery at every point expect her gender

they both ugly but the lizze one got something wrong with her like a genetic problem but this black gorilla has lost genetic lottery at every point expect her gender
So which one is uglier to you? Black bitch or Lizzie?