Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL imagine being mogged like this by a foid

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

brutal, he looks like a dwarf in this pic, seriously man this is ropefuel material right here, how do you cope from this (she's like 5'11-6'2 with heels)

take of her heels and watch her height plummet

Is that Taylor Swift? How funny would it be if a bunch of curries gangraped her lmao. "Ohh look at me I'm so rich and famous" and then bam! A bunch of street shitters cumming all over her.

ovER for menlets tbh

Taylor Swift's genes is identitical to the product of 3000 years of nazi eugenics

Is that Taylor Swift? How funny would it be if a bunch of curries gangraped her lmao. "Ohh look at me I'm so rich and famous" and then bam! A bunch of street shitters cumming all over her.
damn larp coping is weird huh

I hate how whores can fraud their looks in every way and it’s all socially acceptable.

I've seen worse

Not even being a billionaire athlete saves you when you're a manlet

The praying mantis and the hobbit.

even without heels she mogs him she's 5'11 without heels he's like 5'4
shit she is tall as me, it's over for bellow6feetcels

I'd feel like such an inferior. It'd be so aggravating.

Lifefuel.

i'm not that desperate yet

actually any sneaker you wear ,except vans will probably give you an inch so in shoes you're probably 6'0 in shoes, but then again everyone around gains an inch with shoes as well

actually any sneaker you wear ,except vans will probably give you an inch so in shoes you're probably 6'0 in shoes, but then again everyone around gains an inch with shoes as well
that also aplies to 6feetchad

pretty sure he went to bed and cried

she would enjoy getting raped and beaten

getting heightmogged by foids is the most humiliating thing ever. God damn nordics

I would literally pay to watch this tbh.

w
but her soul is soul of a whore
what soul? Foids are soulless and will accept whatever the ruling cultural paradigm is to consume their identity