Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine being Jared Goff now

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Goff1

He is the Quarterback of the LA Rams and played a shitty Superbowl yesterday and lost (I know watching Sports is cucked, chad worship etc. but thats not the Topic)
He looks like the typical football chad from a highschool party movie who all girls fall in love with, now he is world famous, getting millions of dollars and a pity fuck with his stacy gf christen harper :
Harper
Harper2

I bet the pity fuck includes cumming and pissing in her mouth just because he was born a chad and with talent, he did nothing to achieve this and lives a life full of validation and bliss, fuck this

Goff and Brady are both fucking chads, but manlet Julian Edelman repping was out there the won MVP

Imagine being Jared Fogle now

I always desired a perfect foid that would look similar to her, closer to Zoe Bloom.

I always desired a perfect foid that would look similar to her, closer to Zoe Bloom.
She looks absolutely perfect in my opinion, I think she is hotter than zoe bloom

Utter suifuel looking at those pictures.
Indeed it is, I wondered who this gigachad is dating and then I came across her for me an absolute 10/10

Indeed it is, I wondered who this gigachad is dating and then I came across her for me an absolute 10/10
Agreed. Take the makeup away and she is still 7/10 at most. Man this is pretty sui

Fuck (((Brady))) and (((Edelman))) and all of (((New England))).

Is Edelman a Chad also? He's even better looking than Brady, but is a manlet.