Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being incel

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
giphy.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It wasn't supposed to be like this...

I can't imagine having an ugly personality ;)

Yeagh bro, like wtf?

I don't care anymore.

Seriously you guys should just wait for coronavirus to be over and go to Thailand and Cambodia and get a few gfs and leave.

Imagine being TFL and crippled. I'm not raging. But my sex drive is zero so I guess I don't give a fuck anymore. It's just the loneliness that gets to me sometimes. My best friend was a cat and he died last June. He was my only friend in the whole world. I might get a shelter animal. But I want to make sure he Is the cuddly type first like my cat was. My cat was better than a foid anyway. My foid in Thailand kissed me and hugged me before I left. I got no pleasure out of it because I couldn't trust her. Found her phone, full of chads. I was really sick and I found out I was just one in hundreds. She was a lying cheating skank like all young foids in 2020. She's already back on online dating if anyone wants a money grubbing bitch right now. Now I have no interest in foids at all. Tfl. And mgtow. Blackpill. You guys are young that's your problem. Most people I know who get pussy tell me it's not even that great. It's definitely not good enough to kill people over. That's just fucking retarded. Fuck Er.

Pets > foids.

I could care less about sex anymore so I guess I'm volcel and couldn't give a fuck less. I'm also an oldcel.

I can imagine

Imagine ded srs