Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Imagine being Hunter Biden

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Imagine being the president’s son, smoking crack and fucking hookers all day with taxpayer money. That is life.
Jfl at the cucks who want to marry some old roastie and have kids with her.
6E553AFB 363E 4683 96AE D638EE1188AB

is there any foid without tattoos nowadays :feelswhat: disgusting roastoids :feelswhat::society:

degenerate jew'ed

You don't need to be potus son to get bitches, merely not having an incel face suffices

The whole Biden family is fucked up.

Sigma male grindset:society:

Hunter is based for the way that he completely objectifies toilets. He also may have fucked his hebe niece which would put him in either greater esteem from my pov. I still want all this shit to come crashing down on him and the rest of the Biden's though because the fallout would be funny as fuck

He must likely fucked and sucked the feet of his gorgeous niece, got footjobs from maybe her and lots of females, he lives a pleasure filled life, he deserves punishment

Hunter is based for the way that he completely objectifies toilets. He also may have fucked his hebe niece which would put him in either greater esteem from my pov. I still want all this shit to come crashing down on him and the rest of the Biden's though because the fallout would be funny as fuck
:yes: