Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine being chad in a country with low age of consent (ex: Brazil)

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
fuck just fuck

UOCEbLn.png

they're still living out what i missed out on in middle or high school, just living in a different universe. well i did mention age of consent, but i dont even know if it applies to chads even if theres a high age of consent. like how the "catch a predator" sort of stuff just involves them catching incels trying to get their dick wet while they had no chance in the first place, while chad is actually fucking the jbs and with no repercussions

I live in a country where age of consent is 14 so I suffer a lot to see those firstfruits walking around, knowing that I'm too ugly to bang them while their Chad classmate can :feelsrope:

@Mainländer its over :feelsrope:

like how the "catch a predator" sort of stuff just involves them catching incels trying to get their dick wet while they had no chance in the first place, while chad is actually fucking the jbs and with no repercussions
That show is an example of professional catfishing. Granted you have to be pretty low IQ to fall into that entrapment, but I get the feeling that many of the guys on that show didn't necessarily have a preference for jbs, they were just desperate incels who thought they found a foid willing to let them fuck her.

That show is an example of professional catfishing. Granted you have to be pretty low IQ to fall into that entrapment, but I get the feeling that many of the guys on that show didn't necessarily have a preference for jbs, they were just desperate incels who thought they found a foid willing to let them fuck her.
its weird to think about tbh

Pretending to be a teen girl on the internet in order to "protect" a bunch of teens who are sluts anyways

the rape laws of minors only apply to ugly men.

In Brazil a 40 yo Chad can legally skullfuck a 14 yo girl until she pukes and then fuck her ass until she can't seat for a week but I would get jailed for rape and child prostitution if I were to offer 100 bucks for a 17 yo girl to kiss me (even if I don't even get the kiss).

It's an utter joke.

But culture is shifting (for the worse) and now some 14-17 girls won't have any kind of relationships with 20+ guys, even if they're above average.

We're slowly becoming like the US, at least culturally. It's still only more visible among the middle to upper classes though.

tfw you'll never hang out with your jb gf

I have a non incel brazilian friend and he mentioned about age of consent in brazil and mentioned about a chad dating a 14yo foid and fucking her then dumping

no offense to brazil, but i'd seen too much liveleak and I'd rather be incel in america than a slayer in brazil

idc about JB's. I want foids around my age