Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being born on North Sentinel Island

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It would've been the best natural life ever. I bet there are no incels on that island except for widows.

5y4b4wbokdf31

Yeah but once you get injured or become old and a burden they probably hack you to death

Yeah but once you get injured or become old and a burden they probably hack you to death
I think even the old ones are healthy and able to take care of themselves. They eat, fish, seafood and coconuts all their life and get sunlight every day so they can't really get sick.

I think even the old ones are healthy and able to take care of themselves. They eat, fish, seafood and coconuts all their life and get sunlight every day so they can't really get sick.
They also dont have hospitals so one slip and they break their hip

They also dont have hospitals so one slip and they break their hip
Hospitals are satanic torture prisons. They only decrease your health. And the body can make it's natural cast if you break a bone. It's possible to regenerate without a doctor and modern medicine.

I wish my ancestors never came to this country

Hospitals are satanic torture prisons. They only decrease your health. And the body can make it's natural cast if you break a bone. It's possible to regenerate without a doctor and modern medicine.
Lol is that why 3rd world countries are full of cripples