Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being born in the 21st century

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
what an irredeemable failo.

unfortunately i dont have to imagine:kys:

I'm jelly belly to be honest. Being a Zoomer is a privilege, they're 6'9, have giant jawlines, every Zoomer has blonde hair and blue eyes.

At least if we're to believe Millennialcels complaining about Zoomers on this forum.

I'm jelly belly to be honest. Being a Zoomer is a privilege, they're 6'9, have giant jawlines, every Zoomer has blonde hair and blue eyes.
giant exaggeration but this generation is still way more beautiful than the previous one yet way more problems

At least if we're to believe Millennialcels complaining about Zoomers on this forum.
I am a Zoomer, and I am none of those :cryfeels:

I fucking hate it. Fuck being a zoomer.

Easy times create weak men, and weak men will create hard times. Zoomerfags are the weak men.

OP must’ve been born in December 31, 1999

OP must’ve been born in December 31, 1999
Shut the fuck up Zoomer retard. Do you remember 2003? I doubt you even remember 2009. Go kill yourself

20% of them