Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being born in 1898

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
We would all in the american spanish war like these based sub5s And come home to our wife and kids and deal with absolutely no Niggers.(Look at the jailed nigger in the back)
Screenshot 2024 01 11 175032

America and spain fought???
We purchased the philippines from spain and then invaded it under false pretense of helping with the possible invasion of china. That was their psyop to get in

We would all in the american spanish war like these based sub5s And come home to our wife and kids and deal with absolutely no Niggers.(Look at the jailed nigger in the back)View attachment 1036065
1898 was a horrible time to get born as european man. Two massive meat grinders you had to go through.
Being born a few years earlier sucked even more.

best is to be born in 1919 be stationed in iceland bring home a nordic stacy live through the 50s where you you could work as a janitor and own 5 rental properties
Based I would Have stormed the beaches of normandy if it meant I come home to a wife

We purchased the philippines from spain and then invaded it under false pretense of helping with the possible invasion of china. That was their psyop to get in

History lesson from an elder:

The US didn't purchase the Philippines from Spain. The US and Spain went to war over Cuban independence, sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, etc.. The US was victorious, and Spain had to ceded all of its island territories in the Caribbean and the Pacific to America.

Cuba was briefly American, but given independence because that was the alleged justification for the war. But if you've ever wondered why Puerto Rico, an island filled with spics, is a US territory to this very day, it's because of the Spanish American War. Ditto for places like Guam and (formerly) the Philippines. Ever wonder why many Filipinos have Spanish last names, but speak English using US-style spelling? Like Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Guam, Philippines were given to the US after it defeated Spain in 1898 as part of the peace treaty.

What you may be referring to is what happened AFTER the war. There was an independence movement in the Philippines when Spain controlled it. It still existed after the US took over. That became known as the Filipino Insurrection (where we get the Tagalog word boondocks from). But the Philippines wasn't purchased from Spain, it was a spoil of war given to the US with Guam, Cuba, and Puerto Rico. Philippines was given independence in the 1940s after WW2.

Now, when Japan invaded the Philippines in the early 1940s, it was still an American territory. It was given independence after the war. For many years after World War II, many Filipino WW2 vets argued that they should get US veteran benefits, because the Philippines was still an American territory during the war. US Congress refused. Nearly all of those WW2 Filipino veterans are dead now, but it was still a big issue a mere 20 years ago, when aging Filipino veterans were still arguing for US veterans benefits.

I remember, because of my age.

Fun history lesson.

As a Pole I would have had even better situation: I would be probably fighting with Germans during the Greater Poland uprising and then with the russian communists for Poland's independence. After that, not only I would be welcomed as a hero at home, but also I would probably have some loving wife and kids. Bah, even if I would be totally unlucky and died during some of this war, at least I would be dying for a beatiful cause, and not rotting like in today's world and living for nothing

History lesson from an elder:

The US didn't purchase the Philippines from Spain. The US and Spain went to war over Cuban independence, sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, etc.. The US was victorious, and Spain had to ceded all of its island territories in the Caribbean and the Pacific to America.

Cuba was briefly American, but given independence because that was the alleged justification for the war. But if you've ever wondered why Puerto Rico, an island filled with spics, is a US territory to this very day, it's because of the Spanish American War. Ditto for places like Guam and (formerly) the Philippines. Ever wonder why many Filipinos have Spanish last names, but speak English using US-style spelling? Like Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Guam, Philippines were given to the US after it defeated Spain in 1898 as part of the peace treaty.

What you may be referring to is what happened AFTER the war. There was an independence movement in the Philippines when Spain controlled it. It still existed after the US took over. That became known as the Filipino Insurrection (where we get the Tagalog word boondocks from). But the Philippines wasn't purchased from Spain, it was a spoil of war given to the US with Guam, Cuba, and Puerto Rico. Philippines was given independence in the 1940s after WW2.

Now, when Japan invaded the Philippines in the early 1940s, it was still an American territory. It was given independence after the war. For many years after World War II, many Filipino WW2 vets argued that they should get US veteran benefits, because the Philippines was still an American territory during the war. US Congress refused. Nearly all of those WW2 Filipino veterans are dead now, but it was still a big issue a mere 20 years ago, when aging Filipino veterans were still arguing for US veterans benefits.

I remember, because of my age.

Fun history lesson.
ahh very good:feelsthink: