Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine being black/curry

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
imagine every time you wake up, looking down and seeing your skin is the same color as shit

your skin is the exact color of disgusting, dirty, filthy, shit. you look like a giant shit. i can see why these people have white envy and want to destroy western society tbh

I honestly don’t have “white envy” but I do want to destroy western society

I don't white envy but yes I want to destroy western society.

Pros: you have BBC, you are good at sport, you are the biggest ethnicity in the world, you can arriangemarriagemaxx when you want

this is because you have white envy even if you don't realize it.
I want to destroy western society cause they give too much rights to foids, not the colour of my skin

Pros: you have BBC, you are good at sport, you are the biggest ethnicity in the world, you can arriangemarriagemaxx when you want
i don't think indians are known for BBC buddy

I want to destroy western society cause they give too much rights to foids, not the colour of my skin
western society isn't giving rights to foids, foids getting rights is very recent and sparks from feminism and liberalism, western society dates back a long time to britain conquering the world.

western society isn't giving rights to foids, foids getting rights is very recent and sparks from feminism and liberalism, western society dates back a long time to britain conquering the world.
It’s only in western countries where foids are celebrated for being whores. In other countries a foid may be a whore but there is at least some shame

Most cockroach-like races on Earth, piss-poor civilization-building ability

Every day OP has to witness someone that looks like raping someone that looks his mother, sister. He has read the newspaper about them breaking into his neighbours home and killing their family. No wonder white incels like OP go to forums like these to post ragebait on how superior they are to someone because they can't do shit about it irl and can only make endless threads like the ones in OP. It is because the ones in OP are a fucking cuckold!

It’s only in western countries where foids are celebrated for being whores. In other countries a foid may be a whore but there is at least some shame
It's spreading to asian countries, has fully infiltrated european countries, feminism doesn't need a western society to develop, it just needs a few foids to get into power and spread their propaganda

Every day OP has to witness someone that looks like raping someone that looks his mother, sister. He has read the newspaper about them breaking into his neighbours home and killing their family. No wonder white incels like OP go to forums like these to post ragebait on how superior they are to someone because they can't do shit about it irl and can only make endless threads like the ones in OP. It is because the ones in OP are a fucking cuckold!

View attachment 1197885View attachment 1197886
your white envy is showing

It's spreading to asian countries, has fully infiltrated european countries, feminism doesn't need a western society to develop, it just needs a few foids to get into power and spread their propaganda
In Asian countries it is still expected for a foid to get married before it has children cause there are very tight family structures. That is not the case in the west where a single mother is seen as something regular

In Asian countries it is still expected for a foid to get married before it has children cause there are very tight family structures. That is not the case in the west where a single mother is seen as something regular
again this id a result of feminism not western society. if this was a part of western society, it would have always been this way, but is hasn't.

Yeah I never envied any white for their skin color alone either

your white envy is showing
You can only make threads like these on an incel forum and feel happy about it buddy. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail body and tear you apart in the name of Allah and you can't do anything about it so keep making threads about it until then because that's all you can do. Hahaha

I would rather be a full blooded nigger than a mutt Slav with light skin. Niggers are popular with white foids

View attachment 1197885View attachment 1197886
In other thread: “muhhh ethnics aren’t making white countries more dangerous, crime has always existed”

again this id a result of feminism not western society. if this was a part of western society, it would have always been this way, but is hasn't.
So it is a coinky dink that this happens only in the west?

You can only make threads like these on an incel forum and feel happy about it buddy. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail body and tear you apart in the name of Allah and you can't do anything about it so keep making threads about it until then because that's all you can do. Hahaha
You’re literally more likely to get killed by a Muslim over there in Kerala than OP is in Canada

In other thread: “muhhh ethnics aren’t making white countries more dangerous, crime has always existed”
And I still maintain that position. I didn't abandon te argument. I'll respond to it tomorrow but it is based to show people like OP their place.

I just looked into the mirror and imagined myself being brown.
It was a hilarious sight :feelskek:

Yeah I never envied any white for their skin color alone either
Some ethnics really do care but I honestly don’t. It’s very shallow and materialistic and something foids greatly value. Also where I live the cumskins all get skin cancer, at least I am a little bit protected

You’re literally more likely to get killed by a Muslim over there in Kerala than OP is in Canada
Im not in kerala rn and it doesn't matter if it doesn't effect OP but it effects his race and jt contributes to his destruction as group which makes me happy. Every time a bomb goes off in prime European city square killing thousands of them I am filled with joy

I imagine that being a nigger is based, but a curry.... Nah I'd honestly rope.

Yeah it might be a good idea for western society to fall before their toxic ideologies spread to other countries

I imagine that being a nigger is based, but a curry.... Nah I'd honestly rope.
Yeah being black has a few advantages such as being fast and having a big penis, but being indian has like no advantage. But both living in Africa and living in India would suck.

I wish i was a little less shit coloured and had less AASI but I wouldnt want to have white skin like nordics or the english.

So it is a coinky dink that this happens only in the west?
it started in the west due to our belief of being nice but now it's spreading to non-western countries and showing it doesn't need western values to thrive

even in your home countries the whites are the ones pulling the string. white CIA operatives funneling in bombs for you to blow each other up with.

even in your home countries the whites are the ones pulling the string. white CIA operatives funneling in bombs for you to blow each other up with.
Jews not whites and they are going to destroy you too.

imagine every time you wake up, looking down and seeing your skin is the same color as shit

your skin is the exact color of disgusting, dirty, filthy, shit. you look like a giant shit. i can see why these people have white envy and want to destroy western society tbh
I would shoot kill to be black, you can't compare Blacks to Browns at all
being white or black already puts you in the line, being brown? no foid on this planet would want a brown guy, being a Jeet or a spic is losing the game the moment you were born.
meanwhile blacks have tons of opportunities to capitalize their skin color, being brown is a death sentence.

it started in the west due to our belief of being nice but now it's spreading to non-western countries and showing it doesn't need western values to thrive
But it was started by the west and most prevalent there so the west needs to be taken down

Yeah being black has a few advantages such as being fast and having a big penis, but being indian has like no advantage. But both living in Africa and living in India would suck.

As inkells you should know better, BBC is a complete and utter hoax.

Also, being athletic is not an advantage, inkells have bad genetics so they're not athletic.

As inkells you should know better, BBC is a complete and utter hoax.

Also, being athletic is not an advantage, inkells have bad genetics so they're not athletic.
Yeah BBC is mostly a hoax. It's sad for black guys lol, cus girls expect them to be packing but then are dissapointed :feelskek: :feelskek:

I never hated the color of my skin
It's just how people treat me