Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being an incel and finally have a family, but your son turns out to be a fag.

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Your bloodline ends, I can't imagine myself in that situation :feelscry: probably just rope

over for OP's dad

nah i wouldnt care

make another son

I will Impregnate a whole SEAtown

I personally wouldn't care cuz if I did get a girl to like me, I would've outliermaxxed and became one in ten million to get her to like me. My son is most likely not going to be an outlier like me anyway cuz he'd be an incel, It'd be beneficial for him to not chase after femoids and become suicidal when he swallows the black pill anyway.

If I had a family I would be an Incel.

Also I wouldn’t really care. I’ve accepted that this bloodline ends with me, except it might not because I have a sister. I can only hope she grows up to be a respectable person with a nice family, but in the grand scheme of things I don’t really care because I plan on roping by the time I’m 30 anyway.

I would respect my son's decision and just make another who can keep my bloodline going forward.

Ill assume it was destiny for my bloodline to end within my lifetime. I struggle my ass off to ascend and have a family then my children are born gay? Can't be mad at them. It is what it is.

I'm respecting my son. Do you know what cuck means? I mean i won't be dating my own son so i can be a cuckold for him.
Fag detected, mang. You’re doing a lot of fag defense here, Chico :feelshehe:

Fag detected, mang. You’re doing a lot of fag defense here, Chico :feelshehe:
Hermano, I'm the libcel did you forgot.

People shouldn't be mistreated based on things they can't control eg Sex, race, orientation or inceldom. but they should get treated based on their opinions and behaviors.

I'll love my son whoever they decide to be.

Hermano, I'm the libcel did you forgot.

People shouldn't be mistreated based on things they can't control eg Sex, race, orientation or inceldom. but they should get treated based on their opinions and behaviors.

I'll love my son whoever they decide to be.
Orientation is still up for debate on whether or not it can be controlled tho, mang

Orientation is still up for debate on whether or not it can be controlled tho, mang
Do you like guys? No. (at least i expect)

Were you born like this? Yes.

Then you cant control it.

Ill respect everyone unless their behavior and speech makes me do otherwise.

First let me pass on my genes then I will worry about my future son.