Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a scat fetish gigachad

• Thread starter Japanese Detective
  • Start date
J

Japanese Detective

Banned
-
Imagine being a scat fetish gigachad, junior year in college, right after the final exam of the end of the second semester, trying your last time to mildly flirt with the new extremely shy and reserved gigastacy who transferred from a different state college this year. She seldom speaks in class and her exceptional beauty and disconnection to the rest of her classmates puzzles everyone. Two incels who tried to hit on her by starting a conversation get shut down in an embarrassing manner and had to swtich classes afterwards to save face.

After being unsuccessful with her the last two times youve tried to hit on her over the last several months, she enthusiastically engages in a short conversation with you all of a sudden today, and she comes over to your apartment, and four minutes later after admitting she was just playing hard to get, shes in just her black bra and being extremely freaky by spelling out her name with her tongue on the tip of your 9.25*7.5 dick with your whole dickhead in her mouth while the hall & oates song "Possession Obsession" plays on repeat from the incel next door because its the only song hes vibing with atm that prevents him from going er

hall & oates song for reference

View: https://youtu.be/McOAjzart78

Imagine being a scat fetish gigachad, junior year in college, right after the final exam of the end of the second semester, trying your last time to mildly flirt with the new extremely shy and reserved gigastacy who transferred from a different state college this year. She seldom speaks in class and her exceptional beauty and disconnection to the rest of her classmates puzzles everyone. Two incels who tried to hit on her by starting a conversation get shut down in an embarrassing manner and had to swtich classes afterwards to save face.

After being unsuccessful with her the last two times youve tried to hit on her over the last several months, she enthusiastically engages in a short conversation with you all of a sudden today, and she comes over to your apartment, and four minutes later after admitting she was just playing hard to get, shes in just her black bra and being extremely freaky by spelling out her name with her tongue on the tip of your 9.25*7.5 dick with your whole dickhead in her mouth while the hall & oates song "Possession Obsession" plays on repeat from the incel next door because its the only song hes vibing with atm that prevents him from going er

hall & oates song for reference

View: https://youtu.be/McOAjzart78

Nice song, sad story, my life, will listen, love u brocel

may the lord have mercy on all of us, amen

needs more reads

I've fapped to scat a decent amount but my penis isn't that big

Chaddom discussed, GrAYcel

I don’t get it.

Are you actually a japanese incel?

How do you fap to poop? da fuk bro:worryfeels:
I'm a polynesian hapa incel, I don't watch it anymore but could fap to it if I felt like it :feelscomfy:

brutal imagination boyo