Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being a normie

normies get laid and shouldn't be posting here. Thats all I have to say.
Normies have good sex lives. Only a small amount have had sex lives

Imagine being a normie male working so hard to have something to offer to your future wife while she's fucking every Chad her pussy can stand. Imagine waiting until your crush decides to settle down. Imagine killing yourself at the gym, working extra hours, saving all the money you have to buy a house for your future wife, buying hundreds of beauty products, watching tons of pua videos, studying like a madman to get your degree. All for what? All of that hard work just to be rewarded at the end with a fat and bitchy single mom wife with a lil bastard mutt, a wife who you finally managed to get after spending thousands in stupid gifts and expensive dates. A woman who doesn't care about you at all and who gives you sex once a month if lucky, while her bastard little brat destroys your TV and Xbox. And then you have to work 50 hours a week to pay for them. And you're supposed to be happy with that.

you may think that's satire byt thats the absolute reality for millions of men.
incel > normie/simp
Being a normie requires enough mental gymnastics to give an elephant a seizure
Cope. There's no worse fate than being an incel. Normies don't have it so bad as some incels believe, which makes it a cope in the only valid sense of the word.
I've tried explaining this to normies.. that no woman will ever love them or be attracted to them. Its impossible and not even the woman's fault, her biology doesn't allow it.

But they won't listen to me and they spend huge amounts of money and time trying to please a woman, only for the inevitable.. a gang of big Chad dicks sharing her.