Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL imagine being a doctor

disgusting used up whore. i hope she gets shot.

fucking sick toilet. hope she gets sterilized. this woman is focused on her pleasure.

100% - Permaban infil
I am so confused by this post. First you guys say you're mad at women for not having sex with you but then call her a whore when she does. It feels like most of you are hating women just for the sake of hating them and not actually moving on

Imagine raising your daughter for 18 years, working hard for long hours as a doctor to give her the best life you can provide, just so chad fucks her brains out giving her an std that you yourself check up on. While looking down her throat you cant help but imagine how your daughter got used like a whore in your hard earned house, cucking you to oblivion… brutal daughterpill

I am so confused by this post. First you guys say you're mad at women for not having sex with you but then call her a whore when she does. It feels like most of you are hating women just for the sake of hating them and not actually moving on
@SlayerSlayer Infiltrator here

disgusting whore, I feel such visceral rage just hearing her talk.I just wanna take a huge dump on her face

Infiltrator here
"Infiltrator". Sure. I just don't despise women for having a sex life. I'm mad too. I feel like a total outcast not knowing how to get women to be interested in me. I've tried at least 3 different acne creams and it just made it worse, and I can't exactly do anything about my height. Despite all this I just don't hate women because well... I wouldn't date someone like me either and I have no idea how to change

She has no class and is a filthy fucking pig.

Classy women do not speak of the sexual acts they perform in public.

Whores however do.

We’re angry because we want a traditional society once again without scummy trash people everywhere like this whore stinking everything up wherever she and those like her go.

Creatures like her are best to be tossed into a bog with all of their enablers.

So don’t white knight for this whore.

If you want to simp and cuck yourself out and white knight until the proverbial cows come home at least find a classy, respectful, traditional woman who is actually worth it first.

Don’t waste your valuable time and energy supporting the scum of the earth like this.

Preserve and protect only that which is good, noble and pure in hopes that beauty and truth might endure the present Kali Yuga era and calamity of corruption, ugliness and decay.

Stay a few months longer and then you'll find a solid reason to hate 99% of them. That 1% are unicorns. If you found one, good for you

And to have to check your daughter because she got throat fucked by chad :feelsaww:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVTPAqfhY4

Middle Eastern teenagers are gonna watch this and think this is a normal behavior. They'll be talking to their mom about how they got railed by Chad and how they want to repent for their sins by reading Quran.

Last edited:

I would rather have a son who is a NEET than a daughter who is a cumbucket

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Imagine raising your daughter for 18 years, working hard for long hours as a doctor to give her the best life you can provide, just so chad fucks her brains out giving her an std that you yourself check up on. While looking down her throat you cant help but imagine how your daughter got used like a whore in your hard earned house, cucking you to oblivion… brutal daughterpill
After she is no longer under your roof she is not fully under you care anymore. Providing that you did everything that was under your control.

I am starting to think the muslims were right with the whole stoning thing

whore Problems tbh

imagine being so triggered you can't help but expose yourself lmao what a dumb itcel

Stay a few months longer and then you'll find a solid reason to hate 99% of them. That 1% are unicorns. If you found one, good for you

Middle Eastern teenagers are gonna watch this and think this is a normal behavior. They'll be talking to their mom about how they got railed by Chad and how they want to repent for their sins by reading Quran.
how's the situation in iran

disgusting used up whore. i hope she gets shot.
Even aristocracy cant escape slutism
Every foid should be shot for being a slut

@Hairline Subhuman reported for no ragefuel warning, I'm literally fuming

fucking brutal

should have slapped her and banned her from the house as soon as she told them

I can't believe that soyciety allowed foids to speak publicly like this:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Why don't they have decency? Why do they brag about these stories? They should know better than to speak about this in public, and even celebrate and laugh.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD??!!

Multiple things wrong with society in that 1 minute video.

i miss the times when whores are executed rather than earning money

Banned or not incase they still lurk and recheck this post there is a huge difference between them mating for life with their looksmatch and them hooking up with a different chad(lets be honest it certainly was not someone who otherwise outside of that one incident would now browsing here) every week. If you cannot tell the difference either a) brainlet b) disingenuous. Could be an actual honest less biased lurker but doubt it. Posting this just incase.

Now imagine being an incel doctor: You're basically keeping breeders alive while you yourself are being bred out of the gene pool, lol!

Of course this would never actually happen because doctors make enough money to land some betabux, but it's a funny scenario to think about.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically