Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a cuck and fighting for the West

2018 user with 1.2K posts.
Legendary.

If the West was based like it once was(a long time ago), then I would fight for it(provided my needs were met ofc).
2018 user with 1.2K posts.
Legendary.
Maybe he had them reset.

Fighting for a nation that despises you is cucked.
Fighting for your ideals is the most based thing to do.

Imagine being a zogbot in current year. You don't even get honorary Jew status for it, and you kill only the people whose culture would solve all your problems. Self-inflicted inceldom at that point.

If I get to die, I'm in

Imagine being a zogbot in current year. You don't even get honorary Jew status for it, and you kill only the people whose culture would solve all your problems. Self-inflicted inceldom at that point.
I get your point, but I don't think say the opposing culture would instantly uplift us from Inceldom.
Fighting for a nation that despises you is cucked.
Fighting for your ideals is the most based thing to do.
:bigbrain: :yes:

Honestly, I wish I could live in a nation that I actually could feel proud of.

I get your point, but I don't think say the opposing culture would instantly uplift us from Inceldom.
We more or less choose our enemies by their lack of feminism. Zogbots are international feminism enforcers.

the west has been (((the west))) for a long time.

so what. Better than a random grey with 800 posts in 2 weeks. At least he is a true member of community.
That's exactly what I meant.