Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being a 5'1 turbomanlet and your relatives are oblivious enough to urge you to get a girlfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They should go on their knees and apologize to him every day for passing their worthless midget genes to him. Fortunately my parents never urged me to date, they always knew it was over for me :feelsrope:

If I I'd I was 5'1 i would never want to reproduce. Why torture your kids? At least being 5'8, having a good face, and having tall grandad means my kids would Still have a chance to look decent

5’1 is literal midget height. I think I’ve seen (maybe 5) men in my lifetime around that height. I RARELY see men shorter than me (173cm) on my college campus.
If I I'd I was 5'1 i would never want to reproduce. Why torture your kids? At least being 5'8, having a good face, and having tall grandad means my kids would Still have a chance to look decent
Agreed, and over time people will just keep on getting taller. I’m sure that by 2050 I’ll be shorter than 80-90% of young men. That’s why LL seems like a good investment. I just don’t want to end up in a wheelchair by 40.

5’1 is literal midget height. I think I’ve seen (maybe 5) men in my lifetime around that height. I RARELY see men shorter than me (173cm) on my college campus.
I'm also 173cm and I Constantly see men shorter than me. Even many white guys I've seen shorter than me. Where do you live? Being in a taller country would mean less manlets
Agreed, and over time people will just keep on getting taller. I’m sure that by 2050 I’ll be shorter than 80-90% of young men. That’s why LL seems like a good investment. I just don’t want to end up in a wheelchair by 40.
There is obviously a limit to how tall humans can get though

my mom just told me it's basically over for me cause of my height, she is still very worried about it till this day. i am 5 feet 3 only.

I'm also 173cm and I Constantly see men shorter than me. Even many white guys I've seen shorter than me. Where do you live? Being in a taller country would mean less manlets
Southern US, on my college campus I get heightmogged by most men. Since you’re from Iraq I’d expect men to be shorter, I’m from EE where I’m bottom 5% of heights.
There is obviously a limit to how tall humans can get though
True, being extremely tall is impractical. You’ll just look like a twig past 6’6 if you don’t have a good frame.

They should go on their knees and apologize to him every day for passing their worthless midget genes to him. Fortunately my parents never urged me to date, they always knew it was over for me :feelsrope:

the shitty truth is that you can get fixxed by some sort of medications if you are still in your teenage years, but cause of people don't want to overspread the "shadow truth when it comes to dating"......these kind of improvements can never accrued to most men out there.

Southern US, on my college campus I get heightmogged by most men. Since you’re from Iraq I’d expect men to be shorter, I’m from EE where I’m bottom 5% of heights.
I live in Canada even though I'm from Iraq. And while Iraqis are short most of my cousins and brothers are all tall. They all range from 5'10 to 6'4. My guess is the better diet helped them be taller. Although because I was borm premature by 4 months I ended up only being 5'8. Even My 13 year old cousin is like 5'9 already and height mogs me

I live in Canada even though I'm from Iraq. And while Iraqis are short most of my cousins and brothers are all tall. They all range from 5'10 to 6'4. My guess is the better diet helped them be taller. Although because I was borm premature by 4 months I ended up only being 5'8. Even My 13 year old cousin is like 5'9 already and height mogs me
Oh boy, I know that feeling. My dad heightmogs me by 13cm and he started smoking at 12. All of my male cousins heightmog me and so do many females. Diet and sleep are cope for the most part, I attribute most of my short stature to my midget mother’s genes who’s like 5’1. I haven’t grown/developed much since my early/mid teens (18 now), I’m very young looking. If you saw/heard me you’d probably assume I’m 14/15.

Last edited:
99% that's a boomer. They always talk about how back in their day a BMW was enough to impress roasties :lul:
Article 2638807 1E32E04100000578 866 634x376

my mom just told me it's basically over for me cause of my height, she is still very worried about it till this day. i am 5 feet 3 only.
:feelsrope:

You should tell her it's her fault.

Oh boy, I know that feeling. My dad heightmogs me by 13cm and he started smoking at 12. All of my male cousins heightmog me and so do many females. Diet and sleep are cope for the most part, I attribute most of my short stature to my midget mother’s genes who’s like 5’1. I haven’t grown/developed much since my early/mid teens (18 now), I’m very young looking. If you saw/heard me you’d probably assume I’m 14/15.
My dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'4 but BOTH of my grandads were like 6'2 so thanks to genetic throwback my brother is 6'1

But 5'8 is not bad. My female cousin is like 5'6 and married a 5'4 man. I think he might even be 5'3

My dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'4 but BOTH of my grandads were like 6'2 so thanks to genetic throwback my brother is 6'1
I feel like I’m barely on the cusp of being a manlet, if I was 2 inches shorter I’d be fucked. I wear lifts to get to 510. My grandpa was like 6’4 but I didn’t get shit lol.
But 5'8 is not bad. My female cousin is like 5'6 and married a 5'4 man. I think he might be 5'3
Probably betabuxx, doubt he had much success prior to her.

I feel like I’m barely on the cusp of being a manlet, if I was 2 inches shorter I’d be fucked. I wear lifts to get to 510. My grandpa was like 6’4 but I didn’t get shit lol.
Brutality. Being 6'4 must feel like heaven. My cousin in Turkey is 6'4 and plays basketball lol
Probably betabuxx,
His job is very average. And here's nothing wrong with betabuxxing as long as your wife is loyal.and obedient
You say that like it is a bad thing.
doubt he had much success prior to her.
Probably, but why does that matter? He still got himself a beautiful loyal wife.

I don't want to say too much since it would be inappropriate but my cousin is very VERY beautiful, easily a 9/10. I'm still shocked she married a 5'4 guy even though they've been married like 5 years or so. Her husband def managed to ascend

Brutality. Being 6'4 must feel like heaven. My cousin in Turkey is 6'4 and plays basketball lol
Beats anything else, hands down.
His job is very average. And here's nothing wrong with betabuxxing as long as your wife is loyal.and obedient
You say that like it is a bad thing.
I don’t think it’s a bad thing as long as if there is some physical attraction. If you’re ugly like Jeff Bezos you’ll still get divorce raped despite being a Giga billionaire, and his current wife has no attraction to him either.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkbhrnnrbcU

Yeah sure he has money, but he still gets hair/height/eye area/face/jaw/frame/skull mogged to death by Leonardo DiChadprio.

He also ARGUABLY gets status mogged, since DiCaprio is a better person objectively and not an oligarch like bezos who flies around in a dildo rocket.
Probably, but why does that matter? He still got himself a beautiful loyal wife.

I don't want to say too much since it would be inappropriate but my cousin is very VERY beautiful, easily a 9/10. I'm still shocked she married a 5'4 guy even though they've been married like 5 years or so. Her husband def managed to ascend
Yeah it’s pretty surprising to me too, but outliers do exist. Good for him, I hope they have a happy life together.

Last edited:
Beats anything else, hands down.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing as long as if there is some physical attraction. If you’re ugly like Jeff Bezos you’ll still get divorce raped despite being a Giga billionaire, and his current wife has no attraction to him either.
Money is cope. Looks is everything. Bezos looks like a goblin
He also ARGUABLY gets status mogged, since DiCaprio is a better person objectively and not an oligarch like bezos who flies around in a dildo rocket.
He does get status mogged 100%. Being an actor is more bragwoethy than being some businessman cuck
Yeah it’s pretty surprising to me too, but outliers do exist. Good for him, I hope they have a happy life together.
Yeah I don't deny it's an outlier though he is a decent guy and has a good face. Plus my cousin is very religious so she has more tame standards I guess. Still, she definitely settled considering I would say she mins a solid 80% of white women. That's legit how good she looks:smonk: although granted I haven't seen her without her hijab in like 11 years but she still has a good face

:feelsrope:

You should tell her it's her fault.
no not really, she got fucked by society(and literally everyone else in her life) so hard that she settled for a man that she doesn't necessarily love.
no not really, she got fucked by society(and literally everyone else in her life) so hard that she settled for a man that she doesn't necessarily love.
she settled when she was 21, my dad was 35 back then.

Redpill betacuck in the comments: if you're manlet, you must work every second of your life to give your entire salary to some used-up roastie. :redpill::feelspuke:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/r1fjfu/comment/hm0818k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Never understood this women will come nonsense. They say women will come when you get money, or are happy with yourself, etc, as if they’ll literally just fall into your lap. All women will see when they look at this guy is some random manlet.

Cope, height doesnt matter.

Money is cope. Looks is everything. Bezos looks like a goblin

He does get status mogged 100%. Being an actor is more bragwoethy than being some businessman cuck

Yeah I don't deny it's an outlier though he is a decent guy and has a good face. Plus my cousin is very religious so she has more tame standards I guess. Still, she definitely settled considering I would say she mins a solid 80% of white women. That's legit how good she looks:smonk: although granted I haven't seen her without her hijab in like 11 years but she still has a good face

Money is everything keep coping

reddit need to end

she settled when she was 21, my dad was 35 back then.
How tall is she? If she and her family are short then yes it's her shitty genes that made you a manlet.

How tall is she? If she and her family are short then yes it's her shitty genes that made you a manlet.
The fucked up truth is that my dad's brother(from the same father and same mother) is actually 6 feet tall.
My mom is 4 feet 11, and my dad is 5 feet 6.
But it doesn't matter cause I am thinking about suicide all the fucking time these days. Just on the edge of blackpill.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The fucked up truth is that my dad's brother(from the same father and same mother) is actually 6 feet tall.
My mom is 4 feet 11, and my dad is 5 feet 6.

But it doesn't matter cause I am thinking about suicide all the fucking time these days. Just on the edge of blackpill.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Your dad's side had decent genes then, your mother made you incel :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back