Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine applying to jobs as Chad

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Every HR foid that interviews you wants to fuck your brains out.

Every normie and Chadlite that interviews you has the utmost respect for you, regardless of how high up in the company they are, what you say or do in the interview, what's on your resume, etc.

This is especially engraging when I look back on how stressful it's been to get jobs at various points in my life. And these weren't even good jobs.

They’re so lucky tbh, life on easy mode

They would rope instantly if they had to even live 1 week of our lives
True I remember reading about a chad who had an acid attack on his face. He did euthanasia or something like that

Chad never had to fight for anything. Life always handed everything to him in a silver platter.

I wish i was a Chad

Imagine doing anything as Chad

True I remember reading about a chad who had an acid attack on his face. He did euthanasia or something like that
He got what he deserved, I guess.

It's disgraceful that most HR positions are occupied by foids. Their lookist bias has far-reaching consequences after they keep hiring incompetent chads over more qualified incels.

I fucking knew it. Finding a link to an article would be massive lifefuel.

It's disgraceful that most HR positions are occupied by foids. Their lookist bias has far-reaching consequences after they keep hiring incompetent chads over more qualified incels.

If you’re a tall handsome white guy you don’t need to apply for any job. Because a foid HR manager will already offer you a position

gets instantly hired because middleschool degree is impressive when you look like lachowski

Every HR foid that interviews you wants to fuck your brains out.

Every normie and Chadlite that interviews you has the utmost respect for you, regardless of how high up in the company they are, what you say or do in the interview, what's on your resume, etc.

This is especially engraging when I look back on how stressful it's been to get jobs at various points in my life. And these weren't even good jobs.

I wish i could mutilate their faces

не съм те виждал от известно време брат,имаш ли дискорд о.0
И аз теб, явно се разминаваме
Имам само че сега не мога да ти го пратя, малко по късно ще мога

This is why incels shouldn't participate in the job market. You are at such a disadvantage you're better off NEETing.

I wish i could mutilate their faces
based

И аз теб, явно се разминаваме
Имам само че сега не мога да ти го пратя, малко по късно ще мога
когато искаш брат нп

Imagine applying to jobs as a foid.

Probably they can get any jobs they want